Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) January 27, 2014
Technology supporting customer loyalty systems in the food and retail service industry have lagged the rest of the consumer market over the last decade. Even today, many systems still rely on punch cards, or rudimentary swipe card systems. Most loyalty solutions are tethered to POS “Point of Sale” systems and or simple web apps to show point totals. The majority of POS loyalty solutions are run on 20+ year old technology that is costly to acquire and maintain.
Jim Daleen, chief executive officer for AppSuite, LLC (http://www.mobileappsuite.com/benefits-iphone-apps-for-restaurants/), which builds branded loyalty mobile apps tailored to the needs of hospitality clients around the world, says advancements to loyalty programs have been made. However, most of these solutions are based upon shared community based loyalty programs versus branded 1-1 marketed solutions.
Daleen says the future of the customer loyalty industry lies in providing technology that enables the following features and benefits:
- Tailoring Technology: Coming systems will have analytics and data mining tools required to develop deep insights to customer needs and behavior all designed to create campaigns, offers, rewards and benefits that customers want.
- Full Service: Provide seamless, cost effective integration between all systems so that a 360 degree view of the customer (reservations, dine in orders, takeout orders, offers, social media, mobile app activity, demographic data, etc.)
- Connective Technology: Branded loyalty solution driven by a mobile apps that are managed and operated by the restaurant, creating brand loyalty and affinity between the patron and the restaurant.
- Integrating Communications Channels: A multi-channel solution that supports marketing via mobile text and push messaging as well as email and social media connectivity.
- Get SAASsy: SAAS “Software as a Service” model where all the data and software are safely in the “Cloud” and the restaurant doesn’t require costly servers, support, and continual research and development. Solutions are cost effective to acquire and run and are setup and configured in days, not months.
Bio on Jim Daleen
Jim Daleen is the chief executive officer for AppSuite, LLC (http://www.mobileappsuite.com). AppSuite builds branded loyalty mobile apps tailored to the needs of hospitality clients around the world. Daleen was the founder and CEO of Daleen Technologies, a global provider of high-performance billing and customer care software solutions. In three years, revenue grew from zero to $43.5 million; he raised $130 million in capital and built a global workforce of 535 employees. The Boca Raton-based company went public and was eventually sold. The entrepreneur was most recently the CEO of CPG Solutions, which saw 500% in sales growth and profits and was sold to an international buyer. Before that, he was the CEO of Affinity Express, where he increased revenue by 400% and led a successful turnaround and sale of the company from 2003-06.