Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 27, 2014
Colibrium, the industry leader in sales and marketing automation solutions for health insurance companies, today announced record 2013 growth of more than 500% across their Tuo® software and Colibrium Direct business process outsourcing divisions. This growth will allow Colibrium to continue to provide existing and new health plan clients with innovative solutions to succeed in a rapidly changing health insurance marketplace.
"2013 marks another record breaking year for our company," said Mark Poling, CEO of Colibrium. "A year in which our company experienced rapid growth, forged new strategic partnerships and increased the flexibility of our solution to directly address our clients’ needs. Colibrium is proud to continue to exceed our clients’ expectations with best-in-class, integrated sales, service and wellness automation solutions."
"We are excited about the future prospects of our partnership with Colibrium," said Larry Bridge, Senior Vice President at TriZetto. "We selected Colibrium because the company is well equipped to address payor needs in the post-reform marketplace with their flexible CRM capabilities."
2013 Milestones & Achievements
- Record Company Growth: Colibrium grows BPO and software division workforce by a combined 500%. Atlanta, Alpharetta and Seattle offices continue to expand as part of our continued world-class client service initiative.
- Strategic Partnerships with TriZetto and Microsoft: Partnerships with TriZetto and Microsoft provide Colibrium clients with best-in-class Sales and Marketing Automation solutions that leverage enterprise class Microsoft Dynamics CRM and fully integrate with TriZetto’s powerful QNXT and FACETS core administration systems.
- Gartner: 2013 Hype Cycle lists Colibrium as a top vendor of automated software solutions for healthcare payers.
- Tuo™ 6.0 Software Release: Tuo® 6.0 focuses on "speed to market" implementation by integrating and leveraging existing client technology, including FACETS, QNXT and CRM to support defined contribution, private exchanges, state and federal health insurance exchange integration, shopping decision support and enrollment options. Tuo 6.0 is designed to drive member retention and consumer acquisition by providing members with a world class customer experience and customized plans based on their needs.
- Client Delivery: Colibrium Partners remains the only company in the industry to feature a 100% reference-able client base and perfect track record of providing successful solution deployments since the company’s inception nearly a decade ago.
"Colibrium continues their successful track record of providing integrated, highly flexible software that positions clients effectively for success in the marketplace," said Dennis Schmuland, chief health strategy officer, U.S. Health and Life Sciences, Microsoft. "We are proud of our longstanding partnership with Colibrium and continue to be impressed by their ability to innovate and leverage the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform to deliver exceptional customer sales and service automation capabilities that health plans need more than ever before."
To learn more about how our award winning Tuo® software and industry leading BPO offering can help your health plan address their business challenges in today’s insurance market, come meet us on March 6th & 7th at The AHIP Exchange Conference in Washington DC or call us directly at 678-800-1886.
Colibrium delivers Sales, Service and Wellness automation to health plans. Our Business Process Outsourcing and Tuo® software suite are designed to provide health plans with both turn-key and modular solutions. Tuo® brings market segmentation and comprehensive functionality across the entire health insurance enterprise. Colibrium also provides a pre-configured version of Microsoft® Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) designed specifically for the health insurance industry. For more information, please visit: http://www.colibrium.com.
TriZetto provides world-class information technology and service solutions that help payers and providers work more efficiently and collaborate to deliver better health. TriZetto solutions touch over half the U.S. insured population and reach more than 200,000 care providers. TriZetto helps healthcare organizations enhance administrative efficiency; improve the cost, quality and delivery of care; address compliance; and compete to win in an emerging retail market. Payer solutions include benefits administration, care management, network management and portal platforms, as well as consulting, application management and business management services. Provider solutions include real-time eligibility assurance, claims editing, revenue cycle management technology and services that help providers get paid quickly and accurately. For more information, visit http://www.trizetto.com.