Event planners can set up integrated, easy-to-use web and mobile event apps in minutes. And best of all, they can do it for free.
Columbus, OH (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
SmartCrowdz announced today a new partnership program for independent, third-party event planners. The Program provides free access, training and certification on the SmartCrowdz event marketing, management and monetization application to event planners. Once certified, event planner partners are provided a range of marketing support and revenue sharing opportunities.
SmartCrowdz was designed to provide event planners and managers with a comprehensive, integrated event management solution that allows them to handle all aspects of an event, including expanding attendance, engaging event attendees, managing staff and volunteers, and providing a wide range of options to monetize their events.
The SmartCrowdz Event Planner Partnership Program is comprised of four principal components:
- Access to SmartCrowdz for event planners to create, market, manage and monetize events on behalf of their clients;
- Training and Certification Program on the SmartCrowdz platform;
- Marketing support for Certified SmartCrowdz Partners; and
- Ad revenue and processing fee sharing with its partners.
“Until now, event planners have been forced to cobble together many disparate components to manage events for their clients, including a variety of social media, messaging, task management, map and e-commerce platforms, among others," said Randy Smith, co-founder and Managing Partner of SmartCrowdz. "We are excited to provide a unique partnership opportunity for independent, third-party event planners that not only provides them with access to the industry's first comprehensive, end-to-end event management application, but also offers expanded commercial opportunities and new revenue streams for their businesses."
SmartCrowdz helps event planners to more efficiently and effectively service their clients by delivering comprehensive functionality for all of the critical “3 M’s” of a successful event:
- Market – build larger crowds and better engagement through its branded event websites, invitation manager, photo gallery, message manager and integrated social media components;
- Manage – efficiently manage multiple staff, participant and attendee roles through integrated task management, interactive mapping, scheduling and messaging functionality;
- Monetize – provide a wide range of event monetization opportunities, including donations, sponsorships, map advertising, ticket sales and more.
“Event planners are becoming increasingly frustrated with the high-priced, complex event management solutions that have been historically available to them,” said Mike Lanese, co-founder and Managing Partner of SmartCrowdz. “We built SmartCrowdz with the sole purpose of providing event planners and managers with a better solution and a more attractive business model. Event planners can set up integrated, easy-to-use web and mobile event apps in minutes. And best of all, they can do it for free.”
Founded in Columbus, Ohio, in 2012, SmartCrowdz is a free event marketing, management and monetization application for events of virtually any size or type. Whether you manage events for a charity, government organization, sports league, corporation or any other group or organization, SmartCrowdz can help ensure your next event is a success!
SmartCrowdz helps event planners and managers: (1) expand event turnout, participation and engagement, (2) efficiently coordinate and manage all the event participants and tasks, and (3) maximize the commercial goals of the event through a wide range of online revenue generating functions. SmartCrowdz provides and integrates all requisite technologies (task management, mapping, social media, electronic communications, digital payments and more) required to effectively market, manage and monetize events in one easy-to-use application.