London, UK (PRWEB) January 27, 2014
The worldwide market for military aviation MRO is anticipated to witness positive growth during 2014-2024. Developing countries, such as Brazil, China and India, are considered to have huge growth prospects over the next 10 years. The main factors predicted to propel the advancement of the industry will probably include the introduction of advanced communications technology, usage of advanced radar sensors and systems, and also integration of UAV technology. High costs and defense budget cuts are the major barriers to the global military aviation MRO market in Europe and North America. The most promising investment areas include such market segments as satellite communications, surveillance and intelligence systems, and anti-missile protection systems. The overall budget for military aviation expenditure is expected to increase in the upcoming decade.
Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation, Locata, Ultra Electronics Advanced Tactical Systems, Lockheed Martin, Selex and Alenia Aermacchi are among the top-performing companies enjoying large market shares of the world military aviation MRO market.
New research report “Global Military Aviation Industry Trends, Developments and Challenges 2013-2018” worked out by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Military Aviation Industry Trends, Developments and Challenges 2013-2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,950.00
An up-to-bottom analysis of the world military aviation MRO market along with important historical and present industry estimates is available in the new topical study. The research report presents actual industry values, characterizes the major development and market trends, outlines and discusses the main market challenges and opportunities, identifies the major demand stimulators and the key factors influencing the market growth. It highlights the investment possibilities, pinpoints the most promising market segments, and sheds light on the current market landscape as well as offers insights into the historical evolution of the industry. The research study contains a snapshot of the most recent industry advancements, reviews the top geographical markets, delves deep into the competitive landscape, and provides comprehensive profiles of the leading companies involved in the industry. In addition, an insightful outlook for the global military aviation MRO industry with detailed forecasts of demand and expenditures as well as a thorough discussion of the industry growth prospects are at hand in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enrich a reader’s knowledge of the worldwide market for military aviation MRO market.
- Identify and understand the key factors having influence on the market growth.
- Receive access to the cutting-edge supply/demand statistics and important industry estimates.
- Get a clear idea of the possible changes in the demand and supply and make informed business decisions.
- Pinpoint the most promising opportunities in the market and turn them into maximum benefits.
- Be aware of the major market challenges and be ready to overcome them.
- Determine the most lucrative investment areas and create effective investment strategies.
- Get abreast of the most recent developments and advancements of the global military aviation MRO industry.
- Foresee how the market is predicted to develop in the next 10 years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.