Flexible and straight-forward, Auditwhere's Audits are easier to create, organize, and conduct.
North Vancouver, B.C., Canada (PRWEB) January 30, 2014
Specialty Technical Publishers, premier North American publisher of audit, compliance and risk solutions, today announced the launch of a partnership with Auditwhere™, a new program, designed by Randy Roig, former Chairman of the Environmental Auditing Roundtable, to address common issues facing typical auditing software programs. Auditwhere™ is designed to be easy to navigate and use, flexible and adaptable—working the way auditors work.
Randy Roig explains: “The goal is to provide a “Best in Class” audit management system that excels in the way it handles the risk assessment/audit process. Auditwhere™ was designed for and by auditors to work the way they work. Auditwhere™ is flexible, powerful, provides a unique overview/review process, and even has an optional mobile app.”
Auditwhere™ creates faster, more comprehensive audits quickly using time-saving features, including:
- Assigning topics/rulebooks/sections/questions to auditors quickly.
- Tracking the status of the completion.
- Tracking and reviewing suggested pre-audit preparation items and adding custom items, assigning them to either members of the audit team or to facility staff and, if appropriate, tracking their completion status.
- Screening only for specific questions and information about the individual site that is to be audited.
- Setting up a corporate structure, schedule audits, populate auditor ranks, and route reports for review.
Auditwhere™ creates more efficient audits with less superfluous detail, by:
- Conducting applicability analysis, quickly excluding sets of scoresheet questions that do not apply to the site.
- Downloading a rulebook to a mobile tool (such as an iPad®) and taking the scoresheet into the field.
- Adding custom questions to an existing scoresheet.
- Attaching pictures, documents, or other types of files to an individual finding.
Auditwhere™ provides meaningful results because its reporting engine:
- Conducts a KATTARS root cause analysis on any or all audit findings and builds a first-order root cause table and graph.
- Exports audit results in Excel®, csv, or PDF for use in various styles of reports or for input into your current tracking system.
- Defines and uses scoring systems ranging from “no score” to the use of complex ranking matrices.
- Flags questions as “special attention”, independent of the type of audit finding, and pulls these items together in a report.
- Reviews audit results with flexible or standard reports. This includes the ability to review a “spreadsheet” of audit findings, make edits and save it back into the audit.
“Flexible and straight-forward, Auditwhere's Audits are easier to create, organize, and conduct.” - George Gilmore, President, Solutionwhere, Inc.
For more information contact Lorraine O'Donovan, STP Marketing, lorraineo(at)stpub(dot)com.
Specialty Technical Publishers produces technical resource guides covering environmental, health & safety, transportation, accounting, business practices, standards and law, offering comprehensive guidance on key compliance and regulatory issues. STP is a division of Glacier Media Inc., a Canadian information communications company that provides primary and essential information in print, electronic and online media.
Solutionwhere, Inc. has been providing web-based applications to business, government, and K-12 clients since 1994. Specializing in Software-as-a-Service solutions and known for scalable professional development management tools, Solutionwhre's new Auditwhere™ is a comprehensive system that seamlessly manages Specialty Technical Publishers’ outstanding U.S. and International protocols for EHS and ISO Standards as well as custom client checklists.