(PRWEB) January 29, 2014
Soliant Consulting announced it has launched the Trust-Based Selling app on Salesforce1 AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. The Trust-Based Selling app quantifies the level of trust with customers across accounts, contacts and opportunities, and recommends strategies for improving trust in customer relationships. With the Trust-Based Selling app, customers can improve sales close rates and lead conversion by transforming trust-building from anecdotal instinct to a trainable, measurable process.
Built on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps, Trust-Based Selling is currently available on the AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009wyutEAA.
Comments on the News
- "The Trust-Based Selling approach often sounds counter to traditional sales advice. It pointedly is not about closing, being aggressive, or guaranteeing that you’ll meet a customer’s every need. Trust-Based Selling teaches you how to listen, understand wants and needs, and approach customers in an open, transparent way. Stop selling and start helping," said Charles H. Green, author of Trust-Based Selling and co-author of The Trusted Advisor.
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world," said Leyla Seka, vice president AppExchange and Partner Operations, salesforce.com. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, Soliant Consulting provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success."
- "The Trusted Advisor and our partnership with Charlie Green dramatically changed our entire business. In developing Trust-Based Selling, we’re working to bring that same change to the entire landscape of selling," said Scott Love, COO, Soliant Consulting.
Connect in a Whole New Way with Social, Mobile and Connected Cloud Technologies
Trust-Based Selling will increase awareness of trust with your customers, as well as build trust in concrete, measurable best practices. The Trust-Based Selling app draws from the expertise and principles outlines by author Charles H. Green:
- You and your sales team will become more mindful of customers’ issues and situations, as well as their concerns, desires, and fears
- Customers who trust you will become more open to your ideas, more often convert opportunities and streamline decision-making
- You’ll achieve enhanced creativity, more buy-in, greater honesty and fewer misunderstandings by fostering collaboration with customers
- You will be able to focus on the relationship, not the transaction – which ultimately builds trust and yields more transactions
- You can train and measure your sales team’s performance in trust building best practices and rely less on anecdote, instinct, and hobby-horse ideas.
Product Key Features
- "Trust Rating" measures key signs of trust for accounts, contacts and opportunities
- Complements any other sales process methodology
- Suggestions for improving Trust Rating
- Customize for measures of trust specific to your organization
- Loaded with content and built-in coaching on key trust-based principles
- Help references with embedded custom help throughout application
- Easy setup with minimal configuration for administrators
- Light technical footprint for administrators; integrates easily with other customizations and AppExchange apps in your organization
- Extensive "Additional Resources" section for those who want to learn more.
About the Salesforce1 AppExchange
The Salesforce1 AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce1 Customer Platform is the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform for building next generation apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce1 Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through AppExchange.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Soliant Consulting
Soliant Consulting builds custom software for business.
We specialize in helping you achieve success by listening carefully and customizing Salesforce to work the way you do. Soliant builds deep relationships with its clients and focuses on service. Founded in 2004, our offices are in Chicago, San Francisco, and Philadelphia and we often travel to work with our clients in person.
We provide a real alternative to ill-fitting cookie cutter software and low-quality, anonymous developers-for-hire: as consultants we concentrate on what to build, and why, and our seasoned project managers ensure you understand our process every step of the way. Call us to discuss your needs: 800-582-0170, or visit our website at http://www.soliantconsulting.com.