Graphic Products Releases High Definition (HD) How-To Video Series on YouTube
Graphic Products, the global leader in workplace labeling and signage, has released a new series of how-to videos showcasing the DuraLabel PRO, DuraLabel 9000 and DuraLabel Toro – three of the most popular and versatile labeling systems from Graphic Products.
(PRWEB) January 28, 2014
With HD camera work, voice over, music, and animated elements, the series takes visual communication learning to a whole new level while breaking down all the steps required for cleaning labeling systems and loading labeling supplies. Click here to view the video series which also features the EZ-ON solution for cleaning and applying labels.
DuraLabel PRO 300 is a desktop thermal transfer sign and label printer designed to handle a wide variety of jobs. It uses label tape sizes from ½ inch to 4 inch widths printing in high quality 300 dpi. Applications include pipe marking, arc flash labels, NFPA and OSHA signs.
- DuraLabel 9000 prints on self-adhesive vinyl in widths up to 9 inches. This allows users to create highly visible signs and labels for the workplace.
- DuraLabel Toro combines a full-sized flip-down keyboard, tilting touch screen, OSHA-ANSI compliance software and a thermal-transfer printer into one durable, mobile standalone unit.
The Graphic Products resource library is growing nearly every day and now includes:
- DuraNews industrial e-newsletter
- Product catalogs
- Downloadable arc flash and pipe marking webinars
- Arc flash, OSHA Workplace Safety, Deadliest U.S. Jobs & Cities, 6S System infographics
- Six lean manufacturing guides
Graphic Products, Inc. has developed expertise in a wide range of industrial and safety topics, including:
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS) for chemical labeling
- Leak detection and repair
- Lead hazards in construction
- NFPA standards
- Importance of lockout/tag out
- Floor marking
- Stadium signs and labels
- Hazard symbols
- Wayfinding strategies and tactics
- Maximizing efficiency and productivity at warehouses and distribution centers
With more than 50 unique labeling supplies, Graphic Products, Inc. is equipped to solve problems in the industrial safety arena -- providing the right label material for nearly every type of application including arc pipe marking, facility safety, mining, food processing and construction.
Graphic Products carries a full family of labeling systems for every application, free technical support, and a five-year warranty on labels made with premium vinyl. Satisfied customers throughout the world include P&G, Amazon.com, Georgia-Pacific, Boeing, John Deere, Conoco, Sara Lee, Toyota and General Electric. Graphic Products is The Global Leader in Workplace Labeling & Signage. For more information, visit http://www.GraphicProducts.com.