Agile is fantastic for development, but not that good for discovery and validation. Companies can save money by validating ideas and placing them into a backlog.
San Antonio, TX (PRWEB) February 01, 2014
Agile teams faced with common pain points such as lack of user involvement and low value return will find guidance in the upcoming webinar to be held February 4, 2014, at 12 PM EST on dual-track agile. In addition to the webinar, Enfocus Solutions will give Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Analysts even more helpful advice on dual-track agile in the series of blogs and white papers to be published leading up to the webinar. Registration for the dual-track agile webinar is now open.
Dual-track agile is beginning to emerge as a key concept in the agile community, according to Presenter CVO John Parker. Dual-track agile is comprised of two tracks: Discovery and Delivery. By focusing on quickly generating validated product backlog items in the Discovery track and then generating releasable software in the Delivery track, agile teams potentially have the ability to deliver solutions with more value. In the webinar, Parker will give advice on how to make sure value gets delivered by using this emerging methodology.
“At Enfocus Solutions, we’ve noticed there is a real hole in the industry,” said CVO Parker. “Agile is fantastic for development, but not that good for discovery and validation. Companies can save money by validating ideas and placing them into a backlog. We want to teach people about dual-track agile because we know it improves cycle times, reduces costs, and helps you develop better products and better solutions.”
In his webinar, Parker will discuss the many benefits provided by dual-track agile, such as:
- Avoiding the building of Features that provide little or no value
- Ensuring solutions address real customer needs
- Reducing developer rework
- Validating items in a less costly way, and
- Creating a better user experience.
To give agile teams as much help as possible, Enfocus Solutions will supplement the webinar with a series of blogs and white papers leading up to February 4. The four white papers, researched and written by Enfocus Solutions’ team of research analysts, provide insights into the major problems faced by Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Analysts and give advice that cannot be found anywhere else on implementing dual-track agile:
- The Path to an Agile Enterprise—Learn about the origins of dual-track agile and how it applies to your entire company. Find out what six capabilities are vital and necessary regardless of which agile techniques or methods are used.
- Collaboration Through Product Discovery & Delivery—Focus on user collaboration is vital during both the Discovery and Delivery tracks, not just upfront. Learn ways to ensure your team obtains user involvement throughout projects.
- Dual Track Agile for IT Project Managers—Learn how dual-track agile works specifically for Project Managers focused on managing solution scope and user requirements.
- Dual Track Agile for Product Managers—Read about the many ways dual-track agile can be used by Product Managers who are focused on understanding the customer and grooming the backlog.
As well as reasons why to follow dual-track agile, Parker will discuss in the webinar ways in which Enfocus Requirements Suite™ provides a complete solution to common problems faced by agile teams.
“Enfocus Requirements Suite™ provides full support and functionality for the Discovery team and integration to backend systems for agile development, covering both Discovery and Delivery tracks of dual-track agile,” said Parker. “Enfocus Solutions provides full support to agile teams in terms of being able to discover, design, and validate solutions.”
About Enfocus Requirements Suite™
Enfocus Solutions Inc. powers business value for by capturing, managing, and leveraging the requirements of enterprise assets such as people, processes, and technology. Its flagship product, Enfocus Requirements Suite™, a web-based tool, automates business analysis and requirements management best practices to enable successful product discovery and delivery. The tool is the only application available that permits and encourages stakeholders to directly contribute needs and collaborate with solutions teams. Enfocus Solutions Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.