"I loved being the January guest editor for Momtastic," said O’Dell. "Being a great mother and wife is the top priority for me and I wanted to be able to share my stories and things I have learned with families everywhere."
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
TotallyHer Media’s Momtastic (http://www.momtastic.com), a leading destination offering inspiration and solutions for family and life, announced today January’s Guest Editor: Nancy O’Dell, America’s favorite host and mother to daughter Ashby and stepmom to sons Tyler and Carson. Nancy is starting the New Year with Momtastic discussing everything from her favorite gadgets, surviving the red carpet, and postpartum elation. Nancy joins a distinguished list of guest editors from Momtastic, including Christina Applegate, Kristin Davis, and Tia Mowry.
I loved being the January guest editor for Momtastic. Being a great mother and wife is the top priority for me and I wanted to be able to share my stories and things I have learned with families everywhere"
Noteworthy quotes from Nancy’s Momtastic blogs:
From ‘Nancy Fills Us In’
- "If my kids had to describe me in one word, it would be… overprotective. I always call myself Marlin, the Dad fish in the movie Nemo who is always trying to protect his child."
- "We chose Ashby Grace as our daughter’s name because… it is a family name. Ashby was my grandfather’s name and he was such a good, good man."
- "My desert island album would be… Garth Brooks’ Greatest Hits. I grew up in South Carolina, so I am a huge country music fan."
From "My Advice on Blending Families…"
- "It takes a long time for blended families to feel comfortable and function well together. Be patient!"
- "Limit your expectations. Start slow and you’ll build positive, long-term results."
- "When Keith proposed to me a year after we met, it wasn’t just Keith getting on his knee asking me to be is wife; his boys were with him and asked me to be part of their lives, too!"
"Nancy’s fresh and compassionate approach to life and family is the perfect way to kick off 2014 on Momtastic," stated Rebecca Schmitt, Vice President and General Manager of TotallyHer Media. "She dives deep into her personal life as a mother, wife, and career woman to share her experiences with our community."
Momtastic (http://www.momtastic.com) is an all-inclusive web destination combining premium content and community for mothers. The site helps over 7 million moms (August 2013, comScore) each month by answering real questions, providing support and delivering inspiration for everyday life.
Momtastic was created to address a void in the market by combining the best of mom communities, blogs, and premium content publishing and now brings in 40 million page views per month (August 2013, comScore). Momtastic covers all the subjects that interest moms, with sections dedicated to Pregnancy, Parenting, Food, Health, Style, Shopping, Life, and Entertainment. Momtastic speaks with moms, offering a supportive, honest, entertaining and real voice across all the topics they care about.
Momtastic is a part of TotallyHer Media, an Evolve Media publishing vertical dedicated to women and their families.
For More Information:
Director of Marketing Communications
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 8250
Manager of Marketing Communications
(310) 449-1890 Ext. 8263