Great leaders from across the industry will come together to discuss which trends and technologies will revolutionise the mobile space and what steps to take in order to seize these opportunities and take your business to the next level.
(PRWEB) January 28, 2014
2014 will be the year the internet of things will become a reality, operators will actively reclaim the consumer relationship, wearable technology will create new ecosystems, mass-adoption of education and m-health apps will be driven by mobile-first markets and the conversation will move from big data to smart data. (MEF, 2013) With the implications of such important changes in the ecosystem, the Open Mobile Summit is back and ready to capture the mobile industry buzz and assess the key trends, winners & losers, and innovation within the mobile ecosystem.
Great leaders from across the industry will come together to discuss which trends and technologies will revolutionise the mobile space and what steps to take in order to seize these opportunities.
We are still putting together the final line-up, but here’s a quick preview:
- Richard Firminger, MD EMEA, Flurry
- Chris Colborn, EVP Chief Experience Officer, R/GA
- Surjit Chana, CMO, IBM Europe
- Jon, Block, Controller of Commercial Digital Products, ITV
- Daniel Gurrola, VP Strategy, Orange
- Daniel Rosen, CEO, JouleWW
- James Hilton, CEO, M&C Saatchi Mobile
- Ilya Fushman, Head of Product, Mobile and Business, Dropbox
- Giles Corbett, CEO, Orange Libon
- Anthony Rose, CTO, Zeebox
- David Sear, CEO,Weve
- Tom Eslinger, Worldwide Director of Digital and Social, Saatchi & Saatchi
- Jean Nehme, CEO, Touch Surgery
- Martin Gill, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Rod Burns, Mobile engagement, WIP
- Nick Hunn, Director, Wifore Consulting
- Matt Hatton, MD, Machina Research
- Scott Bicheno, Senior Analyst, Wireless Smartphone Strategies, Strategy Analytics
…and many more telco, enterprise and device manufacturer speakers to come. Look out for more announcements in the coming weeks.
Some of the 2014 crucial debates will include:
- Mobile Payments: In or out? The enticement of cashless transactions appeals to a wide spectrum of businesses, but a comprehensive solution has yet to emerge. Let’s chat whether it is a thing of the past or the future and what will jump start it?
- Playing the Enterprise Game: From juggling BYOD and Cloud to safeguarding data, it all comes down to understanding the players’ mobile mind shift. Dialogue about how deploying gamification can help you pass to the next level
- The Retail Portal: With the fast teleportation of data between the physical and virtual worlds, the mobile customer experience is fighting for the limelight. Who is running the show and how are they making sure they’re on top of both worlds?
- Data Operated Gadgets: Toys that enact the stories on tablets, armbands that turn devices on and off, watches that keep tabs on calories – this is how the post-smartphone era looks. Get up to speed to get a slice of this explosive market predicted to exceed $130 billion by 2020
- The App Recipe for Success: A pinch of Facebook advertising, a cup of responsive design and a spoonful of big data analytics. What is your recipe for success?
For more information about the Open Mobile Summit 2013 including speakers, agenda and venue, go to http://www.openmobilemedia.com/london
Register before this Friday (31st Jan) to receive £400 off all conference passes: https://secure.openmobilemedia.com/london/register.php
About Open Mobile Summit:
The Open Mobile Summit is the definitive industry conference for the leaders of the future mobile economy. Open Mobile Media is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales - Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK, http://www.openmobilemedia.com
Media and Press Contact:
+44 (0)20 7375 4326