Atlanta,GA (PRWEB) February 03, 2014
Integrated Marketing Summit, the signature marketing conference for B-to-B and B-to-C marketing and advertising professionals, has opened registration and announced the speakers for the Atlanta event.
More than 200 marketers will gather March 6-7, 2014 at the Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center to discuss latest techniques for integrated marketing, content strategies, Big Data and B2B lead generation to rapidly drive revenue.
Integrated Marketing Summit 2014 arms marketers with the knowledge they need to integrate their offline and online programs to put the best lead management methods to work for maximum results. The summit has B2B and B2C tracks to specifically address the critical issues affecting their success.
Speakers will lead thought-provoking discussions and workshops to equip attendees with proven marketing strategies, tactics, tips and techniques to cost-effectively and efficiently drive more sales and revenue. Some scheduled speakers and topics:
- Rhonda Basler, Director of Customer Engagement - Hallmark Business Connections will show how Customer Experience Management (CEM) programs will empower your employees and increase your businesses bottom line. .
- Michelle Killebrew, program director, strategy at IBM Social Business: Peek under the hood of IBM’s creation and execution of its B2B marketing strategy for digital demand generation.
- Mac McIntosh, president and partner at AcquireB2B: Get the inside scoop on what’s working best in B2B lead generation and management for boosting marketing ROI.
- Shelly Kramer, founder and CEO of V3 Integrated Marketing: Create a content strategy based on the needs of customers and prospects for maximum impact.
- Tom Webster, Vice President of Strategy for Edison Research: The content marketing that got you to where you are today isn’t likely to get you to where you need to be tomorrow.
- Joseph Puthussery, VP, Marketing, Demand Generation, Cisco: Learn how Cisco is using big data to predict sales, improve marketing effectiveness and forecast business.
“Every Integrated Marketing Summit event brings together marketing and advertising pros from the region to help them get ahead of the rapidly changing world of marketing,” said Chief Engagement Officer Shawn Elledge. “Past attendees have reported benefiting from the latest integrated marketing techniques shared by our high profile speakers.”
To register for the event, visit the website at http://www.integratedmarketingsummit.com.
The first 50 registrations will receive a 35 percent discount (over $100 savings). Just use this discount code: IMSEB35.
This is one in a series of summits designed to educate and equip B-to-B and B-to-C marketers.
Upcoming IMS 2014 events include:
- Minneapolis: June 6
- Cincinnati: July 17
- Raleigh-Durham: August 14
- Austin: November 20
For more information about IMS and registration, please visit integratedmarketingsummit.com.
About Integrated Marketing Summit
IMS is the signature summit for marketing and advertising professionals in both B-to-B and B-to-C markets throughout the U.S. IMS provides actionable insights, expertise and cutting-edge information in a convenient, affordable one-day educational format with optional hands-on workshops presented by leading practitioners before or after each event. For more information about IMS, please visit: integratedmarketingsummit.com.