We increased revenue by 21%, exceeded our consulting services booking quota by 125%, and continue to experience industry leading growth rates since 2010.
Herndon, VA (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
Windward IT Solutions, a niche consultancy focused on empowering our customers to design, deploy, and manage both traditional and next generation global networks and data-centers, announced financial results for the fourth quarter and the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2013.
“We had a strong fourth quarter and overall 2013,” stated Windward CEO and founder Sean McDermott. “We increased revenue by 21%, exceeded our consulting services booking quota by 125%, and continue to experience industry leading growth rates since 2010. Despite the government shutdown and overall economic uncertainty, Windward continues to prosper and we are looking forward to what is ahead in 2014.”
Part of the success in 2013 is due in part to a new strategic direction that focuses on greater collaboration and teamwork, which goes hand in hand with continued focus on the customer experience and our core values. Windward places a greater emphasis on an engaged workforce that will drive excellence, thoughtfulness, and accountability internally and on the projects delivered to our customers. In addition, growth was fueled by the following:
- Launched a new effort in Company-wide Collaboration and Enterprise Social through Microsoft’s Yammer and SharePoint 2013
- Continued our success in the Federal Market and expanded in the Commercial Market by focusing on Financial Service Providers and Telecommunication Service Providers
- Grew the executive team to focus on expansion of solutions and services by bringing on John Scott as the VP of Strategic Development and promoting Mafa Amr to VP of Sales and Alliances
- Committed to outreach and volunteer projects in the local community including the Ronald McDonald House, Embry Rucker Food Shelter, and Wolf Trap National Park
- Centralized delivery on projects through our new Project Management Office
ABOUT WINDWARD IT SOLUTIONS
Founded in 1997, Windward IT Solutions is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise, and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT Roadmap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information, and technology to effectively address business and mission priorities. Windward offers a proven set of technology-independent solutions focused on the three core disciplines of Service-Centric IT – Service Management, Infrastructure Management, and Operations Management – to help our clients plan and deliver high-impact IT services. Windward is headquartered in Herndon, VA. More information on the company can be found online at: http://www.windwardits.com.