Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
Harris Teeter and YouTube sensation Mike Tompkins have collaborated once again to release an ‘A Capella’ version of the It’s My Harris Teeter Service Principles that will have shoppers tapping their feet and dancing down the grocery aisles in 2014. The Company initially partnered with Tompkins in 2012 to bring new life to its jingle which was originally released in 2005.
Tompkins again used his impressive musical talent and a catchy beat to share with shoppers the Company’s commitment to not only the Harris Teeter brand that shoppers have come to love, but also to reiterate Harris Teeter’s dedication to serving customers at the highest level.
The Service Principles which serve as the lyrics to the performance are an integral part of the Company’s customer service program called It’s My Harris Teeter. This program highlights our associates’ commitment to service excellence, the legacy upon which Harris Teeter was founded.
It’s My Harris Teeter Service Principles
- I will deliver an unmatched, memorable experience for every customer by anticipating their needs and fulfilling them sincerely.
- I am empowered to identify and exceed every customer’s expectations.
- I will treat all customers, internal and external with respect, compassion and courtesy.
- I am a service professional with extensive product knowledge.
- I own and immediately resolve customer problems, concerns or questions.
- I am responsible for creating a clean, safe and accident-free environment for my coworkers and customers.
Tompkins’ talent brings these Service Principles to life. Please click here to enjoy Harris Teeter and Tompkins’ latest collaboration.
To watch Tompkins’ original version of the “my harris teeter” jingle, please click here.
About Harris Teeter
Harris Teeter Inc., with headquarters in Matthews, N.C., is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harris Teeter Supermarkets, Inc. (NYSE: HTSI). Harris Teeter reported 2013 sales of $4.71 billion. The regional grocery chain employs approximately 25,000 associates and operates stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Maryland, Delaware, Florida and the District of Columbia.