Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
ShowMojo, the remarkable online scheduling, marketing and prospect nurturing service, has just added HeroPM to its growing line-up of third-party integrations.
Just like its other integrations and imports, ShowMojo can:
- Import and sync listing data from HeroPM every four hours
- Automatically syndicate each imported listing to more than 40 online rental sites
- Automatically assign each imported listing to one or more agent calendars, based on the listing's geographic location
- Include each listing in the ShowMojo Embedded Listings View, which many property managers and leasing agents place prominently on their websites
- Automatically take imported listings off the market when they go off the market in HeroPM
- Automatically cancel any upcoming showings when each listing goes off the market
- The other products ShowMojo supports for listing import and integration include Buildium, Propertyware, Postlets, vFlyer and AppFolio.
Interested rental owners and property managers can learn more about ShowMojo's services, and sign up for a free trial, at: http://www.showmojo.com.
ShowMojo is the only online service that enables landlords, property managers, leasing agents, and Realtors to schedule and confirm showings with prospective renters and buyers online. With its growing suite of features including showtime clustering, automated follow-ups, custom screening questions, and tenant/owner notification, ShowMojo can reduce by up to 80 percent the time residential real estate companies spend booking showings, coordinating the schedules of multiple parties, and diligently nurturing prospective renters and buyers.
Based in Chicago, IL, ShowMojo has scheduled showings across North America -- from Ottawa, Canada, to Pukalani, Hawaii. For more information, please visit: http://showmojo.com.