(PRWEB) February 19, 2014
YetiShare, a hugely popular PHP file hosting script, has today announced that it's completed development of its highly anticipated file manager, in addition to releasing a number of new plugins. In development for over 3 months, it's been built entirely from scratch and uses the very latest web technologies to provide the best user experience possible.
Since its release in 2012, YetiShare has grown quickly in popularity with over 650 website owners trusting the software to run their website. It provides a white label file hosting solution which enables website owners to create their own professional file upload website without the initial high cost of development. Features of the script include a multiple file uploader with progress indicator, paid upgrades, user registration, multiple file storage servers for scalability, and a feature rich admin area. YetiShare also boasts over 20 optional plugins to further enhance the script.
The latest update to version 3.4 for YetiShare sees a large number of new features being added. These include:
- A new professional file management area for users.
- Support for chunked uploads. Bypasses PHP limits and any tmp folder size restrictions for large files.
- Duplicate files will only ever be kept in storage once. Save vital server space.
In addition, we've also updated our plugins and released some new:
- Image Viewer Plugin - Start your own image hosting site. Display images on your site.
- Media Player Plugin - Play video and audio files on your site.
- Rewards Plugin - Pay your users commission for referring paid upgrades or for downloads.
- Media Converter Plugin - Convert avi, 3gp, ogg and more to mp4 or flv using FFMPEG.
- Social Network Login Plugin - Enable your users to login using Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, AOL and more.
YetiShare CEO Adam Wilson said, "We've been developing the file manager for the past 3 months so I'm really pleased to now get the chance to show it off. It's built entirely in-house which means we can easily add new features when requested by our users. We've come a long way in the past 2 years, I can't wait to see what the next 2 bring."
For more information, go to yetishare.com or follow us via Twitter on @YetiShare.