London, UK (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
The global fracking chemicals and fluid market is witnessing positive growth, supported by the continued development of unconventional sources of gas and oil, as well as by the increasing demand for energy security in many countries. At present, around 90% of the overall market is captured by North America. The major companies operating in the world fracking chemicals and fluid include but are not limited to DuPont, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Ashland, Akzo Nobel, FTS International, Dow Chemical, Weatherford, Trican Well Services, Solvay, and BASF.
In 2012, the world fracking chemicals market stood at 1,700 KT. It is poised to record a 9.6% CAGR in the next five years, with its value likely to amount to USD 20 billion by 2018. APAC is expected to see the highest growth rates in the forthcoming years. Strict regulations are the major challenges of the world fracking chemicals and fluid market.
New research report “Fracking Chemicals and Fluid Market by Fluid & Well Type, and Chemicals (Acid, Surfactant, Biocide, Gelling Agent, Cross Linker, Breaker, Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor, Clay & Iron Control, Friction Reducer) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Fracking Chemicals and Fluid Market by Fluid & Well Type, and Chemicals (Acid, Surfactant, Biocide, Gelling Agent, Cross Linker, Breaker, Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor, Clay & Iron Control, Friction Reducer) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The new research study gives comprehensive insights into the global market for fracking chemicals and fluids, and provides a granular market analysis. It contains a detailed market assessment on the basis of fluid type, geography, end-use industry, and well type. The report features different trends observed in the market, reviews the market dynamics via a thorough examination of the market drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities; and also identifies the winning imperatives. The study looks closely at the competitive scenario and uncovers details on the top market players, grants access to valuable estimates of the current and historical industry performance, and sheds light on the burning industry issues. In addition, a future outlook for the worldwide fracking chemicals and fluid market through 2018 is provided in the topical report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a clear understanding of the world fracking chemicals and fluid market performance.
- Receive access to the cutting-edge industry estimates.
- Understand the market dynamics by gaining an insightful overview of the market limiters, drivers, challenges and opportunities.
- Establish the most effective growth strategies in the marketplace based on an in-depth market analysis.
- Get a competitive outlook and understand who stands where in the marketplace.
- Get the accurate information on the top market players (including their general overview, information on the offerings and a SWOT analysis); and choose and contact the most promising business partners.
- Get a foretaste of the possible development of the market in the upcoming years and make the right business decisions.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.