London, UK (PRWEB) January 30, 2014
In 2012, APAC held over 63% of the total annual urea production capacity. It was followed by the Middle East and Africa region. In the same year, the world annual production capacity of urea exceeded 187 million tonnes. From 2004 to 2012 the worldwide urea market was on an upward trend, even during the recession of 2008-2009, its growth rates did not considerably decrease. In 2012, the world urea supply surpassed the 161 million tonnes mark. China accounted for a huge chunk (around 40%) of the world urea production volume. The country is predicted to lead the market in the upcoming years. Half of the planned capacity additions are forecast to be located in China. The world urea production volume is poised to exceed 202 million tonnes in 2016.
Qatar Fertiliser Co, CNPC, Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative, SINOPEC, National Fertilizers, CF Industries, Yara, PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur, Saudi Arabian Fertilizer and Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers are among the companies capturing large shares of the global urea market.
Comprehensive assessment and forecast on global, regional and country markets for urea can be found in the new market research report “Urea: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a deep insight into the current situation, historical development of the market; offers future industry forecasts; contains accurate data showing urea capacities, production, demand trends, foreign trade statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Urea: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The topical research study grants access to valuable information on urea properties and applications; includes loads of cutting-edge information on urea manufacturers and suppliers; uncovers urea production/consumption statistical data (global, regional and country); reviews the most recent industry related events; covers trade and pricing issues. It describes the state of the feedstock market, addresses the hottest industry issues. Additionally, the report provides a five-year future outlook for the urea market at different geographical scales, including, among others, detailed forecasts of urea production consumption and capacity.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a bird’s eye view of the global urea market, along with in-depth market analysis.
- Gain a deep understanding of the current market scenario and its historical background.
- Make informed business decisions based on cutting-edge statistics.
- Get access to an extensive review of the competitive scenario.
- Compare the performance of different country markets.
- Identify the most promising growth areas and geographical markets.
- Design effective business strategies based on profound insights into the market landscape and perspectives.
- Get abreast of the latest industry activities.
- Choose prospective business partners.
- Find out how the urea market is set to develop through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.