Formulated with a bouquet of moisturizing floral ingredients precisely proportioned to achieve synergies and effective results, this creamy mask restores suppleness and comfort to the skin.
Saint-Malo, France (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
Available in spas in the United States February 2014 and at http://www.lespausa.com.
Fleur’s introduces a moisturizing treatment for the skin, Creamy Moisturizing Mask with Floral Bouquet. Formulated with a bouquet of moisturizing floral ingredients precisely proportioned to achieve synergies and effective results, this creamy mask restores suppleness and comfort to the skin. Moisturizing Floral Bouquet has been proven to significantly increase the level of hydration in the upper layers of the epidermis, lasting for several hours after application. The complexion is brightened thanks to floral antioxidants and the skin nourished with Babassu and Macadamia oil. Ideal for dry skin, this mask has a soft scent of freesia and a rich, creamy texture for a weekly sensorial treat.
Creamy Moisturizing Mask with Floral Bouquet... 50 ml, suggested retail price $40.00
Directions for use: apply a medium layer to the entire face and neck. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Gently massage. Rinse with water. Use once or twice a week.
- Moisturizing Floral Bouquet - synergy complex of three flower extracts.
- White Orchid Extract - plant native to Asia. Moisturizing, softening, antioxidant.
- Mourera Fluviatilis Extract - aquatic plant of the Amazon, regulates hydration levels and improves the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- White Lily Extract - plant native to the Middle East. Emollient, moisturizing, revitalizing.
- Babassu Oil (palm tree from the Amazon) - prevents skin dryness, moisturizing, antioxidant (rich in Vitamin E.)
- Macadamia Oil (derived from tree from Australia) - nourishing, softening, soothing.
Fleur’s at a glance:
Fleur’s, literally meaning “flowers,” draws its inspiration and actives from the beauty and power of the floral universe, the splendor and expression of art and ultimately the inexhaustible possibilities of science. These passions are synergistically combined with aromachology, fruits, minerals, floral waters and organic ingredients to create an effective and sensorial skin care line. Fleur’s focus is blending effective treatments with a true spa experience in every facet - unique and imaginative treatments and techniques. We are one of the only spa brands with our own laboratory, allowing us to research and cultivate our own ingredients, develop unique cosmetic formulas, manufacture skin care products and create cutting-edge professional treatments to deliver remarkable results.