Arlington, VA (PRWEB) January 31, 2014
Inovitech today announced the release of IS-A-TASK 3.0, a legal project management application for corporations, law firms, and service providers. The application enables litigation team members to transparently collaborate on task assignment and follow-through, chart progress on deadlines and track changes as scope and requirements change during the course of the matter.
IS-A-TASK centralizes project scope, embeds dynamic workflow modeling across all legal tasks whether they are internal or shared across external vendor relationships, and centralizes communication to reduce heavy reliance on email. One of the chief benefits for law firms and their clients is that IS-A-TASK also tracks cross matter project costs with integrated billing and invoicing. It is offered either in a hosted cloud environment or behind the firewall installation. Come visit booth #2504 at LegalTech for a product demonstration.
“We are excited to be a part of the success and growth of IS-A-TASK. The product continues to evolve and mature and it has been rewarding to see the progression. IS-A-TASK is a solid tool that continues to add value to our organization,” said Michael Eck, Vice President of Operations, AlphaLit.
“It was important to design a system that focuses on the core principles of quality, risk, and defensibility when managing legal case projects. I am proud to see the success and growth of IS-A-TASK. Our vision of bringing true transparency across the entire project management experience in an easy to use, simple, and cost effective solution is transforming the way legal case teams hover around the delivery process,” said Debra Rozier, Founder and CEO, Inovitech.
The key benefits of using IS-A-TASK 3.0 are:
- Provides transparent views into the entire flow of work across the entire legal case team.
- Increases billing time and accuracy with integrated invoicing using industry standards for task time and unit entry.
- Effectively benchmarks legal project costs against a budget during and after the delivery of legal case projects.
- Tracks metrics and reporting to help measure legal spend, trends and statistics across all legal case projects.
- Improves communication by utilizing one central portal to collaborate across entire legal case team.
- Minimizes reliance on email when communicating across legal case projects.
- Stores all project scope information and change of instructions in one central portal that the entire legal case team can access anytime.
- Standardizes project management techniques and tools for a team approach to manage client expectations.
- Course-correct project details in real-time as legal cases evolve with adaptable workflow models.
- Increases accountability measures with full transparency to identify areas of improvement.
- Creates repeatable processes across all legal case teams to improve project accuracy.
Inovitech is a solutions company based in the Washington, DC metro area, specializing in building cloud-computing business applications to support legal professionals. Inovitech also provides consultancy services to corporations, government agencies, law firms, and service providers by helping improve business process, enhance workflow strategies, and refine or integrate technology solutions around legal case work.
For more information about Inovitech, please visit http://www.inovitech.com and schedule a demonstration of IS-A-TASK 3.0.