We’re in a position where we’ve developed a body of knowledge to share.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) January 31, 2014
Fully illustrated in a light-hearted, whimsical style, DuraNews is a team effort – researched, designed, written and illustrated by the Graphic Products marketing team.
“We’re in a position where we’ve developed a body of knowledge to share,” said Steve Stephenson, Graphic Products. “Making this information available electronically means readers around the globe can make changes to their facilities, improve the efficiency of their operations and implement safety suggestions as the need arises.”
Recent articles have included:
- Notice the Notice Sign: the top seven notice signs you don't want to miss
- 11 Tips to Elevate Your Lean Machine
- Heavy Metal and Respirator Safety
- Keeping Your Kanban A-okay
- Extreme… or Xtreme?
- Straight from the Source: an interview with former OSHA director, Ed Foulke about OSHA compliance
- Rise in Craft Breweries Brings Safety Issues to a Head
- NFPA 70E and Arc Flash Safety
- OSHA Random Inspections: A Thing of the Past?
- Is Your Facility a Death Trap?
- Cascade Steel Mill Increases Safety with Wide Use of Labels
- What to Do When a Workplace Injury Happens
- Danger On the Farm
- What’s Coming Down the Pipe? Consult the P&ID.
- Keeping Track With Barcodes
- Start-Up Procedures: Clarity is Key
The Graphic Products resource library is growing nearly every day and now includes:
- Product catalogs
- Downloadable arc flash and pipe marking webinars
- OSHA Workplace Safety, Deadliest U.S. Jobs & Cities, 6S System infographics
- Six lean manufacturing guides
Graphic Products, Inc. has developed expertise in a wide range of industrial and safety topics, including:
- Globally Harmonized System (GHS) for chemical labeling
- Leak detection and repair
- Lead hazards in construction
- NFPA standards
- Importance of lockout/tag out
- Floor marking
- Stadium signs and labels
- Hazard symbols
- Wayfinding strategies and tactics
- Maximizing efficiency and productivity at warehouses and distribution centers
With more than 50 unique labeling supplies, Graphic Products, Inc. is equipped to solve problems in the industrial safety arena -- providing the right label material for nearly every type of application including pipe marking, facility safety, mining, food processing and construction.
Graphic Products carries a full family of labeling systems for every application, free technical support, and a five-year warranty on labels made with premium vinyl. Graphic Products is The Global Leader in Workplace Labeling & Signage. For more information, visit http://www.graphicproducts.com.