TouchTour helps student housing properties set themselves apart in a very competitive market.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) February 03, 2014
Engrain (http://www.engrain.com), the leader in touch screen property tour and resident interaction systems for multi-family housing, has announced the expansion of its focus to include student housing.
“Our collaboration with some of the most successful companies in multi-family housing has led to tremendous advances in functionality for our TouchTour system,” said Melissa Pasquale, vice president of product development at Engrain. “It has also helped us expand our thinking about the environments in which TouchTour can have a positive impact on lease-up rates, resident communication and more. Student housing, with its very tech-savvy users, is at the top of that list.”
In a higher education setting, TouchTour allows students and their families to check housing availability by room or by bed. It can also provide:
- Amenity information – A comprehensive list of the features of rental units and building common areas
- Media gallery – HD photos, slideshows and videos to introduce families to the property and the area
- Interactive campus map – Large, gesture-sensitive map of the college/university grounds as a reference for those new to the school
- Local hotspot details – Essential information on nearby dining, shopping, clubs and service providers that users can send themselves via text message
- Transit schedules – Details on the mass transit routes in the area
- Parent FAQ – A section for parents that answers “frequently asked questions” about the property and area
- Additional information – Virtually any type of information or images specified by the property owner/manager
Depending on the needs of the property owner and the leasing model they use, TouchTour panels can be installed at each property and provide site-specific availability information, or at a central leasing office with portfolio-wide openings.
“Multi-family housing is where TouchTour has its roots, and we will continue to focus on developing the system to meet the needs of owners and onsite sales and leasing teams,” said Audrey Bolema, director of marketing and business development at Engrain. “But student housing is a market that clearly can benefit from a powerful leasing tool that is also an eye-catching conversation starter. Engrain began as a design agency, so our team knows how to craft a user interface that’s as artful as it is effective. TouchTour helps student housing properties set themselves apart in a very competitive market.”
Engrain is a leading provider of immersive touch screen technology and award-winning digital branding and design services for the luxury real estate market. Its TouchTour™ system is used at some of the most prestigious properties in the country. Founded in 1995 and based in Denver, the company works with clients throughout the U.S.
For more information, please contact Audrey Bolema, 303-903-3863 or audrey(at)engrain(dot)com.