The monthly auctions will culminate with our annual live auction during the hall of fame inductions on June 27, 2014.
Binghamton, New York (PRWEB) February 01, 2014
The online portion of AFA Monthly Auction is now open. The auction will run monthly from January 2014 thru June 2014. Proceeds go to American Football Association’s 2014 Hall of Fame Inductions. The monthly auctions will culminate with our annual live auction during the hall of fame inductions on June 27, 2014. Auction items range from signed sports memorabilia to exotic vacations and exclusive experiences which are guaranteed to delight and surprise. All items are currently viewable at http://www.biddingforgood.com/AFAWeeklyAuction.
Support the American Football Association’s Online Auction by becoming a Sponsor
The Benefits of Being a Sponsor:
- Exposure to over 5000 supporters and 200,000 nationwide bidders on BiddingforGood.com
- Logo prominently placed on auction site, email blasts, live event program, and other promotional material
- Members of the community will see support a great cause
Why You Should Be Involved
- This is a great way for to achieve widespread visibility by tapping into an engaged, active community to promote products and services.
- Because the American Football Association is all about leveraging a powerful community to raise a significant amount of money for hall of fame inductions.
Have a question or suggestion? Want to learn about Sponsorship opportunities? Just click https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/communicate/becomesponsor.action?auctionId=207155134.
Support the American Football Association’s Online Auction by becoming a Donor:
We’re also seeking items from donors. This is an exciting and worthwhile chance to support American Football Association while promoting brands and products to a target audience of nearly 20,000 American Football Association supporters (plus exposure to online bidders).
Advantages of supporting the American Football Association’s:
- Valuable exposure simply for donating an item to the online auction - far beyond that of a traditional in-the-room auction.
- Greater interest in products/services because of numerous weekly email communications and using other powerful promotional vehicles to encourage members’ participation and support in spreading word about the auction.
- Exposure at live auction. Examples: placement in program, signage at the event, etc
This auction enables the AFA to provide item donors with a valuable platform for visibility. The greater the value of the items chosen to donate, the more opportunities for promotion and recognition organizations can receive. Take advantage of this opportunity and consider supporting the AFA's auction! Just click https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/Donate.action?auctionId=207155134.
About the American Football Association: The American Football Association is a national 501(c) (3) non-profit, tax exempt corporation in its 34th year of operation and is dedicated to the advancement of adult (semi-pro) football from coast-to-coast. Our slogan is Semi Pro & Proud®. We are not affiliated with any other national semi-pro/minor league organization. The AFA, Hall of Fame, American Football News™ and AFA logo design are registered trademarks of the American Football Association. All other AFA-related trademarks are trademarks of the American Football Association.