London, UK (PRWEB) January 31, 2014
The world activated carbon market has recently witnessed robust growth, and it is poised for even bigger growth in future. Owing to the constantly surging concerns over environmental issues, governments worldwide are taking initiatives to confront negative effects of air and water contamination. This has prompted the creation of a large market for certain systems and other products which can act as safeguards to cope with the currently existing problems. Activated carbon has emerged as an extremely successful remediation solution to tackle the problem of water and air purification due to its excellent absorbent properties. Moreover, activated carbon has many other advantages, which offer a wide range of opportunities for companies seeking options in a range of potential markets with novel applications.
In the past decade, the global activated carbon market followed an upward trend. In 2013, the world installed production capacity of activated carbon exceeded 2 million tonnes. It is poised to record a 10% CAGR in the next five years. Meanwhile, the supply and sales volumes of activated carbon are predicted to experience exponential growth at a nearly 10% CAGR through 2018. In 2018, the global annual sales of activated carbon are forecast to surpass the 2.4 million mark. MeadWestvaco, Siemens Water Technologies, Calgon Carbon, Albemarle Corporation, Cabot Norit Activated Carbon, Osaka Gas, MeadWestvaco and ADA ES are among the dominant players in the global activated carbon market.
New research report “World Activated Carbon: Assessment, Opportunities & Forecast Up-to 2018” drawn up by Tech Archival has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: World Activated Carbon: Assessment, Opportunities & Forecast Up-to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 3,000.00
Comprehensive guide to the global activated carbon market along with cutting-edge data on the historical and present industry performance is provided in the topical research study. The report contains a detailed product profile of activated carbon including valuable information on its history, characteristics, manufacturing process, feedstock and applications, and also grants access to important industry statistics including capacity, production, consumption, utilization levels, exports and imports. The research study presents a snapshot of the market drivers and restraints, discusses the emerging market opportunities and challenges, includes profound insights into the competitive landscape and top companies’ profiles, offers insightful overviews of the key geographical markets. Additionally, the future outlook for the worldwide activated carbon market through 2018, incorporating forecasts of supply, demand, foreign trade, price fluctuations and installed capacity is available in the report.
- Holistic view of the current landscape of the global activated carbon market.
- Profound insights into the historical background of the industry.
- Valuable information on the industry performance (2008-2013).
- Comprehensive product profile (product’s history, characteristics, manufacturing process, raw materials and applications).
- In-depth market segmentation analysis.
- Extensive overview of the major regional markets.
- Data on activated carbon capacity, production, demand and foreign trade.
- Summary of the main growth drivers and limiters.
- Thorough discussion of the future market opportunities.
- Detailed description of the competitive scenario.
- Profiles of the dominant companies.
- Valuable recommendations.
- Future outlook for the global activated carbon market through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Tech Archival page.