London, UK (PRWEB) January 31, 2014
From 2010 to 2012, the world ethylene oxide (EO) supply grew from over 19.5 million tonnes to more than 21 million tonnes. Asia ranked as a dominant region in 2012 with production volume of above 8.2 million tonnes. The three leading countries (China, the USA and Saudi Arabia) together accounted for around 45% of the overall EO production in 2012. The global EO consumption was quite stable during 2010-2012. In 2012, APAC held 41% share of the world EO consumption. In the same year, the ethylene glycols industry was the major EO end-user, consumed nearly 80% of the total annual supply. Europe is the leading exporter and importer of the material. The overall EO supply is poised for positive growth in the upcoming years to amount to 24.2 million tonnes in 2016.
Shell, Dow Chemical Company, SINOPEC Corp., Honam Petrochemical Corp, Ineos Oxide, Nan Ya Plastics Corp, Yanbu National Petrochemical Co, Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Company, MEGlobal and Shanghai Petrochemical Co are amid the numerous companies operating in the global EO marketplace.
An up-to-bottom analysis and forecast of world, regional and country markets for EO can be found in the new topical research study “Ethylene Oxide (EO): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing EO capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Ethylene Oxide (EO): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The new research report provides an insightful guide to EO market at different geographical scales. It is equipped with the accurate statistics covering the historical and present EO capacity, production, consumption and foreign trade. The research study covers the important industry issues and prevailing trends, reviews the recent price fluctuations, draws up a clear picture of the actual market landscape, outlines the major market opportunities and challenges, as well as features the key forces influencing the market growth. An in-depth insight into the competitive landscape and comprehensive profiles of the top market players, including suppliers, manufacturers and consumers, are presented in the all-round report. Additionally, an extensive five-year future outlook for the world EO market is offered in the study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a close look at the EO market landscape.
- Understand the current scenario in the EO market at various geographical scales.
- Receive access to the cutting-edge statistics on EO capacity, production/consumption as well as foreign trade.
- Get acquainted with the recent price fluctuations.
- Get a clear idea of the major market trends as well as key market growth drivers and limiters and make the right business decisions.
- Gain a profound understanding of the market performance and elaborate successful market strategies.
- Evaluate the competitive pressure in the marketplace.
- Identify the strongest competitors and choose the promising business partners.
- Determine the emerging market opportunities and understand how the world EO industry is poised to develop through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.