Sombra de la Lapa Rainforest Reserve, Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica, Central America (PRWEB) February 03, 2014
9 Day energy conference in remote Southern Costa Rica uses water, air and plants to create perpetual electricity and energy systems.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcm-kLdc_VY). Designs are based on nature's flora, fauna, function and form, proving Sir Isaac Newton was only half right. Eight million species living here in rainforest all using free energy. Fun Energy Ideas to take home. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJdLA4w3w58)
Nine Day Energy & Design Conference includes:
- Kinetic energy demonstrations, workshop materials and take home designs;
- Construct air conditioning system based on termites and paper wasps;
- Fun with electricity and perpetual motion;
- Organic chocolate farm for the ladies and zip line adventures close by;
- Fun dolphin tours, monkeys, toucans, beach time and yummy cuisine;
- Stay cool and comfortable in our mountainous conference and retreat facility;
- 200-acre rain forest accommodates 22 guests in four separate homes;
- Conference includes 25 - 30 hrs. class time.
Also fun tours, domestic transportation, meals, beverages and multimedia presentations.
Nine day conferences - $ 2,475.00. Where the forest meets the sea, near Corcovado National Park in Southern Costa Rica. Enjoy a vacation of a lifetime, and learn about Earth's kinetic energy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D9FcjTNaEk. Hammocks close by for emergency siestas! Early Registration saves $100 and reserves a bed in our famous Lapa's Nest Tree House. Full payment prior to Sept 1, 2014 saves $100. Couples traveling together save additional 5%. http://www.osatv.com/travel-osa-peninula-rentals-tours/rentals-near-park.php
Costa Rica Energy Design Conferences / Jan.16-24th, 2015
Sombra de la Lapa Rainforest Reserve
506-8378-3013 Costa Rica