Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 04, 2014
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is pleased to announce the speakers for its upcoming Feb. 25 virtual conference, “Making Private Exchanges Work for Insurers,” offering details of how private exchanges work, which models are most successful at gaining members, and the pros and cons for insurers of taking part in nonproprietary exchanges versus building their own. Led by many of the nation’s private exchange experts, including top industry consultants, lawyers working in the health care sector and Wall Street analysts, the program will provide participants with a solid understanding of the current legal, marketing and general business strategies for insurers and their employer clients, with an eye on future developments.
The speakers are:
- Jim Fries, director of sales for ConnectedHealth,
- Barbara Gniewek, a principal in PwC’s Global Human Resource Services practice,
- Jonathan Har-Even, manager in PwC’s Global Human Resource Services practice,
- Martin Hill, a director in the Health Care practice of PwC,
- Akshay Kapur, a principal with Booz & Company,
- Fred Karutz, senior vice president of business development for ConnectedHealth,
- Ashish Kaura, a partner at Booz & Company,
- Howard Lapsley, a partner in Oliver Wyman’s Health and Life Sciences practice,
- L. J. “Mac” McCarthy, president of McCarthy Actuarial Consulting,
- Ed Pudlowski, chief operating officer of American Fidelity Administrative Services, LLC,
- Chantel Sheaks, a health care consultant for American Fidelity Administrative Services,
- David E. Williams, co-founder of the Health Business Group and MedPharma Partners, and author of the Health Business blog, and
- Steve Zaharuk, senior vice president in the life and health insurance group at Moody’s Investors Services.
This comprehensive program will be split into four sessions, each session concluding with generous time allocated to answering individual questions.
AIS’s virtual conference allows participants to attend a live conference without having to travel to a meeting site. Plus, the registration fee includes a free On-Demand recording of each session, so any agenda items can be reviewed at a later time.
For more information, including a full agenda, speaker biographies and how to register, visit http://aishealth.com/private-exchanges.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc.
202-775-9008 ext. 3064