Stamford, CT (PRWEB) February 02, 2014
Richard Simons, CEO of Creative Virtual USA, will present as a panelist during the TMC Roundtable: Enabling Customers to Talk, Type and Tap to get Personalized Answers in Any Channel. The panel will be held on Wednesday, February 12th at 11 AM EST and will feature Johan Jacobs, Executive Consultant and Former Gartner Research Director.
“Omnichannel, personalization and an effective feedback mechanism are essential components of any successful self-service solution,” Simons said.
Johan Jacobs will provide unique insights from his over ten years’ experience working with leading companies and from his role at Gartner. The format for the roundtable will allow attendees to submit propose and submit questions in advance of the event.
Register now and propose your roundtable question for the panel to discuss.
What attendees will learn:
- The difference between a multichannel and an omnichannel strategy
- Key strategies for reducing customer effort
- What new tools are available to provide “smart help” to the savvy consumer
- Omnichannel and the rise of mobile usage
Who should attend:
- Executives interested in omnichannel strategy
- Customer experience industry experts
- Anyone interested in the future of mobile customer engagements
The agenda for this session will include the following:
- Johan Jacobs, Executive Consultant and Former Garnet Research Director: The latest perspective on web self service
- Richard Simons, Creative Virtual USA, CEO: Enabling Customers to Talk, Type and Tap to get Personalized Answers in any Channel
- Panel discussion based on registrants’ questions
- Open Q&A
Register today to attend this informative panel.
About Creative Virtual
Creative Virtual is a leader in self-service customer experience management solutions for enterprises. Global organizations like HSBC, Verizon, CA Technologies, E*TRADE, Lloyds Banking Group, Renault and National Rail Enquiries rely on our technology to optimize their customer support, sales, marketing and call center teams, reduce costs, increase online sales, and achieve operational excellence across mobile, web, and social media channels. Since 2004, Creative Virtual has built the most advanced technologies in knowledge management, natural language processing, and virtual assistants to help businesses deliver intelligent, personalized customer experiences that reduces email and call volume, builds brand loyalty, and increases customer engagement at a lower cost per conversation. Delivering accuracy of over 90%, our platform is the most compelling self-service product in the world today. For more information about Creative Virtual solutions, products and software, please visit our website at http://www.creativevirtual.com.