Second Nature for Adults Introduces The Oasis Experience, a Unique Place for Replenishment, Refocus and Healing
Second Nature for Adults is proud to announce the addition of The Oasis Experience. In addition to a personalized treatment plan for each client, Second Nature for Adults now offers added resources to help focus on clients’ mind, body and spiritual health; this includes clinical work, focus on self-actualization, finding serenity, and being a part of a community.
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) February 05, 2014
The Oasis Experience, while still located in the wilderness, will include:
A yurt bunkhouse
- Fully functional toilets and showers
- A kitchen for cooking and nutrition classes
- Mindfulness exercises and meditation time with a labyrinth for reflection
- A fire pit pavilion used for specialty groups like 12-Step meetings, trauma groups and guest speakers
- A certified yoga instructor who will teach healthy exercise and stress management
- A circuit-training course made of natural components in the wilderness
- A full-time, on staff psychiatrist who will meet with clients in person
- Opportunity to craft or play musical instruments and participate in daily musical groups
- Primitive tool making, flint knapping or leatherwork
Every two weeks, adult clients will hike to The Oasis to spend four days refocusing and revitalizing their personal treatment plans before they take to the trail again to accomplish more work and personal growth.
Please contact our Admissions Staff to find out more about The Oasis Experience at 800-205-2500; http://www.snwp.com.