Traditional discovery solutions have focused on implementing predictive analytic capabilities during the review phase, but that limits the overall value of the technology - Bob Krantz, CEO, Mindseye
Arlington, VA (PRWEB) February 05, 2014
Mindseye, an experienced leader in eDiscovery technology and workflow solutions, today announced the availability of TunnelVision 4.0, a state-of-the-art update to its flagship eDiscovery platform that will allow organizations to quickly discover the data that matters.
TunnelVision 4.0 is an all-in-one solution that provides dynamic workflows for filtering and categorizing information, enabling users to quickly find and classify relevant and related information.
“Traditional discovery solutions have focused on implementing predictive analytic capabilities during the review phase, but that limits the overall value of the technology,” said Mindseye CEO Bob Krantz. “We believe that by applying these capabilities to the processing phase, organizations will be in a stronger position to take control of the increasingly growing volume of data at their disposal and, in turn, control costs.”
With 4.0, TunnelVision’s Web-based Decision Engine has been redesigned to provide visual navigation and analysis with a highly interactive user interface that is built on HTML 5 for multi-device and multi-browser support.
“By enabling users to move through complex ideas and relationships visually, TunnelVision helps organizations learn more about their data with each filter applied in the eDiscovery process,” said Krantz.
Powered by Content Analyst, TunnelVision 4.0’s new suite of capabilities includes:
- Conceptual Searching: Mimics the way people think – by topics or concepts rather than by keywords – and uses a phrase, entire sentence, or even a document to find other information that is conceptually similar.
- Concept-based Boolean Categorization: Groups documents based on content, regardless of which words are used to describe the same topics or concepts, enabling users to quickly locate related and relevant information.
- Dynamic Clustering: Takes an entire collection of information and automatically sorts it into folders and sub-folders by conceptual topics, even creating titles for each folder.
- Email threading: Identifies not only who is communicating, but also what they are communicating about, and if there are similar email strings within communications – allowing users to narrow in on the most relevant conversations among the most appropriate recipients.
- Near-duplicate detection: Offers statistical capabilities to derive a number of duplicate and near-duplicate conditions for documents and text.
- Concept Mapping: See all of the concepts available in the data set using a small sampling of the overall population.
Mindseye is a leading provider of eDiscovery software solutions. TunnelVision, the company’s flagship eDiscovery platform, was launched in 2009 to help organizations manage risk, minimize legal exposure, and eliminate wasted time and money throughout the discovery process. Delivered through a fixed-cost licensing model or as a stand-alone eDiscovery appliance, TunnelVision is a scalable solution built on an iterative workflow design. Organizations that use TunnelVision can quickly input and access early data to make cost and resource estimates, formulate strategy and case direction, and ultimately move less but more relevant data to review. Mindseye is an active participant in the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) Project and The Sedona Conference. The company is employee owned, profitable, and has experienced consistent revenue and profit growth year over year. For more information, visit http://www.mindseyesolutions.com or follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Mindseye_TV.