Turbine Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) February 03, 2014
The industry data report package Turbine Markets in Americas to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for turbines in Americas. The package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Canada, Ecuador, Peru, United States
Click Here To Read Complete Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/turbine-markets-in-americas-to-2018-market-size-trends-and-forecasts-report.html
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall turbine market size in different countries in Americas, 2007-2018
- Gas turbine market size in different countries in Americas, 2007-2018
- Hydraulic turbine and water wheel market size in different countries in Americas, 2007-2018
- Steam and vapour turbine market size in different countries in Americas, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall turbine market and different product segments in different countries in Americas, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall turbine market in different countries in Americas, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall turbine market and different product segments in different countries in Americas
Browse All Latest Market Research Report @ http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html
The product segments analyzed in the data reports include:
Hydraulic turbines and water wheels
Steam and vapour turbines
The reports answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the turbine market in different countries in Americas?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How are the markets predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential in different countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the turbine market in different countries in Americas to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Browse reports in Machinery Market @ http://www.researchmoz.us/machinery-market-reports-169.html
The industry data report is produced utilizing the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by applying, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.
List of Tables
Table 1 Market for turbines in the country in question, 2007-2013
Table 2 Market for turbines in the country in question, by type, 2007 and 2013
Table 3 Market for gas turbines in the country in question, 2007-2013
Turbine Markets in the World to 2018
The expansion of the global turbine industry(http://www.researchmoz.us/turbine-markets-in-the-world-to-2018-market-size-trends-and-forecasts-report.html) is forecast to reach 5.1% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 5.1%. Currently, gas turbines accounts for 69.9% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between steam and vapour turbines (25.3%), and hydraulic turbines and water wheels (4.9%). China, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States represent the largest turbine markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Greece (37.3%), Macedonia (28.6%), Lithuania (27.3%), Slovakia (26.6%), and Georgia (16.7%).
Steam and Vapour Turbine Markets in the World to 2018
The expansion of the global(http://www.researchmoz.us/steam-and-vapour-turbine-markets-in-the-world-to-2018-market-size-trends-and-forecasts-report.html) steam and vapour turbine industry is forecast to reach 3.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 7.2%. Currently, parts of steam and vapour turbines account for 73.3% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between steam and vapour turbines (output more than 40 MW) (14.0%), steam and vapour turbines (output less than 40 MW) (11.8%), and steam and vapour turbines for marine propulsion (1.0%).
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis.We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports.We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets.Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948