As a forward thinking company, we believe it’s important to create software with must-have features for real-time visibility and informed decision-making.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) February 04, 2014
Upland Software, a leading cloud provider of Enterprise Work Management solutions, today announced the latest product release for Tenrox, Upland’s workflow-driven application for professional services automation (PSA). Tenrox 2014 R1 facilitates the role of professional services executives by providing more visibility and productivity tools, such as a new client purchase order tracking system, more mobile accessibility, and enhanced resource planning capability.
With Tenrox 2014 R1, professional services organizations can gain even more control over improving profits using the product’s improved features for capturing client purchase orders, increasing employee utilization, and facilitating time and expense approval via its mobile applications. Combined, these enhancements make Tenrox a leading system for managing and analyzing all project-related finances and resources.
“The focus of this release was to deliver a more feature-rich solution that would facilitate usability and increase productivity for everyone in the enterprise. Executives and staff will have more tools for tracking project resources and financials, and more mobile options for accessing the Tenrox application from any device,” explained Kevin Sequeira, Upland’s Director of Product Management for the Tenrox product line. “As a forward thinking company, we believe it’s important to create software with must-have features for real-time visibility and informed decision-making.”
The key enhancements in Tenrox R1 2014 include:
- New Purchase Order (PO) functionality: Part of the Project Financials module, this capability allows users to capture purchase orders at the client level, to facilitate the receiving of POs for a particular client and distributing them across that client’s projects. POs can be broken down by Service Type (Time, Expense, Charge, Product) and shared across multiple projects. This new functionality provides real time visibility on Backlog, Work in progress, Pre-Paid, Invoiced, and Recognized amounts.
- Automated Resource Management Notifications: New alerts have been added to the Resource Management module for hard booked allocation, notification emails to the resource manager or project manager.
- Resource Forecasting and Capacity Planning Improvements: Calendar and availability information of users and roles are now available within the Capacity Planner. Users and Roles can also now be planned using the Capacity Planner and have their scheduled hours synchronized with the Resource Forecasting module for real-time analysis. Roles can be substituted with a named user directly in Capacity Planner based on the best matched resource for the job. Existing clients will experience a seamless upgrade between previous Capacity Planner plans and the new Capacity Planner functionality.
- New Mobile Approvals. Both the Time and Expense Mobile apps now allow managers to review and approve timesheets and expense reports via all popular mobile devices.
- Integration with MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Online. Tenrox now offers a Quick Connect integration to MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Online.
Tenrox R1 2014 is now available directly from Tenrox or through the product's Referral Partners.
The Tenrox workflow-driven cloud solution is designed to meet the challenges of managing globally dispersed services organizations and project workforces. It automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense, and reporting and analytics to enable customers to improve the management of billable projects from pipeline to close. Tenrox offers configurable cost and billing rules, including chargeback or invoicing, with certified integrations to all major CRM and accounting systems. Organizations worldwide, including Abbot Vascular, Barnes & Noble, Estee Lauder, Eaton, General Electric, and JDA Software, trust Tenrox to meet their requirements in the areas of Professional Services Automation (PSA) and time and expense tracking. For more information, visit http://www.tenrox.com.
About Upland Software
Upland Software is a leading cloud provider of Enterprise Work Management software. Upland offers a comprehensive family of best-of-breed applications that helps organizations to align their goals, projects and programs, optimize their resource utilization and workflows, efficiently manage content and information, and empower teams to collaborate and work effectively. From strategic planning to work execution, Upland enables business results for more than 1,200 enterprise clients with 300,000 active users in 50 plus countries. To learn more, visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com.