Learn Life-Changing Tips to Improve the Chi in Your Life in this One-Day Workshop with Internationally-acclaimed Author William Spear
Maureen Calamia, owner and founder of Re-Nature Consulting LLC, launches the premiere event of the Luminous Spaces MASTERS Series TM, an educational platform to expand earth consciousness with a one day workshop led by William Spear on Sunday, March 30th from 10 am to 5 pm at the BTE Center for Conscious Living at Nassau Hall, 1864 Muttontown Road, Muttontown, NY 11791.
Muttontown, NY (PRWEB) February 05, 2014
Hailed by The New York Times for writing “the most user-friendly translation of feng shui for American audiences” with the publication of his book “Feng Shui Made Easy,” that was expanded and reissued in 2010, William Spear established himself in the field of feng shui when only a handful of books on the subject were available in English. He went on to develop his registered service mark, Intuitive Feng Shui®, the premise of which is that working from the inside out is a powerful process of clearing.
As William teaches, feng shui's work begins on the inside. The inner world of consciousness is in constant relationship with all manifestations of the outer world. This connection is present in the form of the invisible, dynamic life force known as chi (also written as “ch’i” and “qi”). Through the living practice of feng shui, we unlock the ability to see and work with this vital energy at the level of the inner landscape and its reflection in the spaces that surround us.
In this workshop, participants will learn:
- How your individual perspective about your environment is more powerful than the color of your front door or where you place a plant or wind chime.
- How the outer world (that others can easily change) is reflected in the inner world of consciousness — over which you have ultimate control.
- How to determine which areas of your home or office correspond with specific issues from your past as well as how to balance and clear obstacles that may still remain.
- Specific ways in which each of the eight bagua areas of your environment are inextricably linked to all the others and how harmony can be achieved by addressing “hidden” corresponding areas often overlooked as the source of difficulty.
- How proactive feng shui differs from reactive feng shui and new, empowering approaches to prevent problems from arising rather than waiting for them to occur.
- Unique yet practical ways to increase powers of manifesting what you want in your life such as wealth, improved relationships, and specific health issues.
Calamia will donate a portion of event proceeds supports the work of the Sweetbriar Nature Center, Smithtown, NY, where she has been a Board member since 2008.
For more information, including registration for this Luminous Spaces MASTERS Series TM event, visit http://www.luminous-spaces.com/luminous-spaces-master-series/ or call 631-513-0059.