Park City, UT (PRWEB) February 03, 2014
Today, Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, published new FAQs on small business health insurance in 2014.
According to Zane Benefits’ website, small businesses have important choices to make when offering health insurance, especially with new Affordable Care Act regulations and the increasing cost of traditional small business health insurance.
The most common questions from small businesses are:
1. What small business health insurance options are there in 2014?
2. How does the Affordable Care Act impact small businesses and their employees?
3. How are small businesses dealing with the cost of health insurance?
4. What is the best way for small businesses to understand their health insurance options?
5. What are the benefits of offering small business health insurance to employees?
About Zane Benefits
Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, was founded in 2006 to revolutionize the way employers provide employee health benefits in America. We empower employees to take control over their own healthcare, while helping employers recruit and retain the best talent. Our online solutions allow small and medium-sized businesses to successfully transition to a health benefits program that creates happier employees, reduces costs and frees up more time to serve their customers. For more information about ZaneHealth, visit http://www.zanebenefits.com.