London, UK (PRWEB) February 04, 2014
In 2012, Asia accounted for almost 40% of the overall annual production capacity of propylene oxide (PO), which exceeded 9.69 million tonnes. The global PO supply followed an upward trend between 2009 and 2012; during that period of time, it grew by over 1.27 million tonnes and went beyond 7.76 million tonnes. Asia led the global PO production, supplying over 3 million tonnes in 2012. In the same year, the US, China, the Netherlands, Germany and Japan were the dominant PO manufacturing countries. The polyether polyols industry was the major PO end-user. Europe was ranked as a leading exporter and importer of PO in 2012. The global PO supply is poised to exceed 9.2 million tonnes in 2017.
Dow Chemical Co, LyondellBasell Chemical Co, Ellba, Shell, SCG-Dow Group, Lyondell Bayer Manufacturing Maasvlakte VOF, BASF, Wudi Xinyue Chemical Co and Ningbo Zhenhai Lyondell Chemical are among the companies capturing large market shares.
A granular analysis and forecast on worldwide, regional and country markets for PO can be found in the insightful topical study “Propylene Oxide (PO): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report offers a deep insight into the present situation and historical development of the PO market, along with in-depth industry forecasts; grants access to accurate data showing PO capacities, production, demand trends, foreign trade statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Propylene Oxide (PO): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The topical research report provides an insightful examination on the PO market at different geographical scales. It uncovers important data and information on PO capacities, production & consumption as well as imports/exports globally, locally and by country. The research study reviews recent price movements, discusses burning industry issues, covers the competitive landscape, and profiles the top market players (manufacturers, suppliers and consumers). The report sheds light on the current market scenario, contains insights into the historical background of the market as well as presents forecasts of the PO market performance up to 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a clear idea of the actual situation in the PO market.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the global, regional and country PO markets performance.
- Get abreast of the most recent market changes and prices movements.
- Obtain access to the accurate statistics on PO capacity, demand/supply, and exports/imports.
- Investigate the competitive intensiveness and elaborate effective strategies to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Boost the company’s activities by taking informed business decisions.
- Find prospective business partners or customers.
- Pinpoint the most promising market growth areas and gain maximum benefits from the emerging opportunities.
- Get an insight into the possible market development through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.