By the year 2020 there will only be about 3 million sales jobs left.
Fredericksburg, VA (PRWEB) February 12, 2014
Today, Selling Power magazine announced that applications for its annual 50 Best Companies to Sell For list are now available on request. The deadline for returning completed applications is May 14, 2014.
Inclusion on the list is based on extensive feedback from top sales executives, training managers, and human resource managers at select companies. Last year was the 13th consecutive year the corporate research team at Selling Power magazine assembled and published the list.
All companies selected for the 2014 list will receive
- recognition in Selling Power magazine and on SellingPower.com,
- inclusion in a directory published in Selling Power magazine,
- use of the 50 Best Companies to Sell For logo on their Website and in their marketing materials,
- a PR template to promote their inclusion in the list.
Selling Power founder and CEO Gerhard Gschwandtner says top sales professionals look to this list each year to help them chart a successful career. “Sales professionals want to be part of winning teams that will help them succeed personally and professionally” Gschwandtner says. “I've estimated that by the year 2020, there will only be about 3 million sales jobs left. The war for top talent is only going to ramp up as customers continue to take greater control of the sales cycle.”
To be considered, each organization must complete an application in full and submit an application fee. Applications must be filled out and submitted by an employee at the executive level.
Companies will be evaluated in the following areas:
- Company revenue and growth
- Sales compensation packages
- Sales culture
- Onboarding and sales enablement strategies
- Training and coaching process
- Annual turnover percentage
Companies can request applications at http://www.sellingpower.com//50-best-companies-to-sell-for/apply/?sp_src=Top502013.