Netplex™ creates a futuristic climbing experience to push kids beyond their known boundaries.
Delano, Minn. (PRWEB) February 05, 2014
Landscape Structures Inc., a Delano, Minn.-based commercial playground equipment manufacturer, has introduced Netplex™, a complex of multi-level, webbed nets designed to challenge kids ages 5 to 12. The newest member of the PlayBooster® family of playstructures, Netplex creates a futuristic climbing experience to push kids beyond their known boundaries. Even more, Netplex can be installed on its own or connected to any new or existing PlayBooster playground design.
Netplex offers kids ages 5 to 12 the challenge levels they need for healthy development into self-assured adults. Clients can design a unique Netplex play environment in three simple steps:
1. Select a mainstructure. Choose from a 7- or 14-post mainstructure, both of which provide unscripted opportunities for climbing, balance, coordination, motor planning and muscle development.
2. Pick a core climber. Designed exclusively for Netplex, the Skyport™ Climber and Disc Net™ Climber offer the center attraction for all Netplex systems and encourage kids to apply their strategic-thinking skills as they navigate their way through the landscape.
3. Add components for challenge. Create a one-of-a-kind play destination by adding the six new components—Sol Spinner™, Boogie Board™, LolliLadder™, SwiggleKnots™ Bridge, Watermill™ Climber or TightRope™ Bridge—or combine them with kids’ favorite PlayBooster components.
In addition to the challenge and fun that Netplex provides, its high-quality materials make Netplex safe, beautiful and long lasting. The following materials come standard as part of every Netplex playstructure:
- Patent-pending clamping system provides a unique and flexible attachment for cable connections
- Steel-reinforced cables are extremely durable and vandal resistant
- Decorative post toppers are included with every Netplex mainstructure
- Latex-free rubber is used for all belting, climbing discs and rung caps
- GripX surface on components is marine-grade, UV-stabilized high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for slip resistance
Watch Netplex in action and learn more about what’s next in play at playlsi.com/netplex.
About Landscape Structures Inc.
Since 1971, Landscape Structures Inc. has been the leading manufacturer of commercial playground equipment in the world. The employee-owned company is committed to creating a better world by encouraging outdoor activities that develop healthy kids, families and communities. Landscape Structures designs better playgrounds that welcome all ages and abilities, become signature gathering spaces for communities and offer the most innovative play experiences. The company’s mission from day one has been to enhance children’s lives by fostering and creating inspiring play experiences while honoring the environment.