Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 05, 2014
Love is in the air at The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C., where couples can enjoy Valentine’s Day hotel packages, inspired cuisine and cocktails in front of the hotel’s dramatic wood burning fireplace, and indulgent pampering in the chic Boutique Spa. Singles will feel the love, too, with a special event featuring local fine artist Patric Ross, a live DJ, and specialty cocktails.
Smoldering Romance package
Valid February 14-16, 2014
Package priced starting from $23,000 USD per night
- Accommodations in one of the hotel’s Luxury Suites, featuring spacious floor plans, luxurious limestone and slate baths, and stunning views
- Five course dinner for two under the stars in the Chimney Stack. One of the region’s most unique private dining rooms, the Chimney Stack is located at the base of the hotel’s historic Chimney Stack and offers guests a unique view inside the towering brick structure, sheltered by a large sky light which peers into the city sky
- Indulgent Couple’s massage in the chic Boutique Spa
- Enjoy cocktails and butler-passed s’mores with reserved seating by the fireplace in the Living Room. Widely known as one of Washington’s most romantic destinations, the Living Room offers a spectacular ambiance featuring exposed brick, a dramatic 13-foot wood burning fireplace, luxurious lounge seating and inspired décor.
- A stunning, one-of-a-kind platinum and diamond teardrop pendant with 1.51ct center diamond from Tiny Jewel Box
- Luxurious Ritz-Carlton bathrobes personalized with couple’s initials
- Rose Petal Turndown to create the perfect ambiance en-suite
- Gourmet breakfast for two in bed
A three course Valentine’s Champagne Dinner will be offered in Degrees and The Living Room on Friday, February 14, Saturday, February 15 and Sunday, February 16 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The dinner is priced at $65 per person and includes a glass of champagne.
The Living Room will also feature its complimentary butler-passed s’mores from 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. each night.
Art Soiree: Singles Valentine’s Edition
Singles and art lovers will have the opportunity to mix and mingle at the Art Soiree: Singles Valentine’s Edition event in Fahrenheit. This special event takes place on Friday, February 14th from 8:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. and features a solo exhibit from local artist Patric Ross, a live DJ, and specialty cocktails.
For more information or reservations for The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C., please call the hotel directly at (202) 912-4100 or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/georgetown.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 83 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award that originated in 1987. Its purpose is to promote the awareness of quality excellence, recognize quality achievements of companies and publicize successful quality strategies. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company won the award in 1992 and 1999. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAR).