We are focused on delivering high quality, cost effective dental, health, and wellness products to individuals, families, groups, and associations.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) April 24, 2014
DentistSave.com has officially launched their web portal to bring money saving discount dental plans to consumers on a nationwide basis. Discount dental plans are designed to be a cost-effective dental insurance alternative and provide discounted rates on general dentistry procedures, as well as procedures by dental specialists. DentistSave.com will be featuring the Aetna Dental Access® discount dental plan, which features over 132,000 dental practice locations nationally.
Aetna Dental Access® Discount Dental Plan highlights:
- In most instances, members save 15% to 50% per visit* on services from general dentistry and cleanings to root canals and crowns.
- Over 132,000** available dental practice locations in the national network.
- Save on routine dental services such as X-rays and fillings.
- Save on specialty dental care such as orthodontics and periodontics where available.
- Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
**As of June 2013.
Discount dental plans have been around for several years. They were designed to save consumers, without dental insurance, money on all their dentist visits and dental procedures. They are very popular in the human resources (HR) and employee benefits industry, and have gain a great reputation for cost-effectiveness over the years as a cost-effective type of discount benefit plan. The president of DMPO Marketing Inc. stated, “We are focused on delivering high quality, cost effective dental, health, and wellness products to individuals, families, groups, and associations. We are excited to offer a truly remarkable dental discount program via DentistSave.com.”
Discount dental plans save consumers money in the following ways:
- Save money on routine dental procedures like cleanings, x-rays, and fillings
- Save money each time you visit the dentist during the course of a year. It's recommended that people visit the dentist every 6 months.
- Save money on more costly dental procedures like root canals, braces, and dental implants.
-Save on dental specialist procedures like orthodontics, periodontics, and endodontics.
DentistSave.com allows consumers to join affordable discount dental plans and start saving money on their dental care costs within a couple of days of signing up. If you are interested in saving money on your dental care visit DentistSave.com.