London, UK (PRWEB) February 05, 2014
At present, the construction activities in preparation for the international massive sporting event held in Russia, the World Cup 2018, are in the planning stages and in several cases, already underway. It the in the next five years, at least USD 21 billion (RUB 664 billion) will be spent from regional and federal coffers, as well as by private investors in the run-up to the FIFA World Cup 2018. Primarily, officials of host cities submitted construction projects to be developed during the preparation for the sport tournament, with a combined investment of around USD 43 billion (RUB 1.39 trillion); approximately half of this sum is to be provided by the Russian Government and one third – by private investors. However, this value only includes a minor share of transportation infrastructure projects which are to be implemented in host cities by mid-2018.
The transportation infrastructure in Russia prepared for the 2018 FIFA is planned to be modernized on a large scale. Moreover, through 2018, around USD 36 billion (RUB 1.137 trillion) is expected to be allocated by the private investors as well as by the Russian government on the construction, reconstruction and modernization of 10 major highways, which are likely to be used for travelling between the host cities of the World Cup 2018.
In-demand research study “World Cup 2018 in Russia” drawn up by PMR has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: World Cup 2018 in Russia
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 2,800.00
The topical report highlights the construction projects which are underway ahead of the World Cup 2018 in Russia, and also contains a whole set of detailed information on the current/upcoming construction works. It examines the investments in the main project categories, reviews the progress and expected date of the completion of the current projects in such project categories like communications, facilities, hotels, restaurants and transportation infrastructure. The publication presents an extensive summary of the latest news together with an insightful overview of the major issues of concern related to the preparations for the 2018 sporting event. The study grants access to the cutting-edge value estimates for the overall project groups and each separate category of construction, discloses the financing details for different types of projects, covers the contractors already engaged in preparations and those who are expected to enter the market. The report identifies dates for the expected peak of the construction activities ahead of the tournament, as well as highlights the main architectural and design companies involved in the top projects.
- Get insight into the process of preparation for the World Cup 2018 in Russia.
- Achieve access to accurate data on the current and upcoming construction projects ahead of the sporting event.
- Pinpoint the most promising investment areas and elaborate effective business strategies.
- Get abreast of the most recent news related to the preparations for the 2018 sporting event.
- Get a comprehensive understanding of the major issues and concerns associated with the World Cup 2018.
- Evaluate the prospects of entering the Russian construction market ahead of the event.
- Determine the emerging merger of acquisition opportunities in the Russian construction market.
- Get access to an extensive overview of the key market players, both current and expected entrants.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at PMR page.