London, UK (PRWEB) February 05, 2014
Nowadays, the world mobile commerce market is gaining traction, with the ongoing development of related mobile/wireless technologies, business models and services. Mobile commerce is quite different from the traditional e-commerce; its value chain and ecosystem are unique, and it evolves in a different way than e-commerce generally. As of 2013, in the mobile commerce field, there was an explosion of new services, applications, and vendors. Moving forward, the trend is set to continue, supported by the ongoing deployments of solutions aimed at the optimization of m-payments, banking, shopping, and integrated advertising/commerce.
Digby, Global Bay, Usablenet, Kony Solutions, Unbound Commerce, Endec, Netbiscuits, Branding Brand and Sevenval are amid the entrenched market participants in the world mobile commerce market.
In-demand research report “Mobile Commerce 2014” elaborated by Mind Commerce has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Mobile Commerce 2014
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,995.00
The topical research study offers a holistic view on the world mobile commerce market and uncovers valuable information on the market performance. It summarizes and describes the key existing technologies and solutions, determines the emerging opportunities and evaluates the possible risks. The report draws up a snapshot of the prevailing market trends; discusses the important industry related issues, including payment systems, m-shopping, virtual goods, the use of augmented reality, among others. The study investigates the competitive scenario and profiles the top vendors in the marketplace. In addition, an insightful future outlook for the mobile commerce sector up to 2019 is at hand in the topical report.
- In-depth guide to the global mobile commerce sector.
- Insightful overview of the mobile commerce applications, services, technologies, etc.
- Snapshot of the mobile commerce market trends for 2014-2019.
- Important data on the virtual products and mobile commerce payment systems.
- Comprehensive analysis of the market with valuable information on the market performance (historical, present and forecast).
- Detailed examination of the market growth drivers and restraints.
- Extensive review of the key geographical markets for mobile commerce.
- Profiles of the leading mobile commerce vendors.
- Estimation of the big data’s influence on the mobile commerce.
- Discussion of the important industry related issues, such as m-shopping, and the use of augmented reality.
- Detailed future outlook through 2019.
Purchases of the report are entitled to any existing Mind Commerce research report covering the m-commerce universe. These include but are NOT limited to:
- Market for Mobile Payment Solutions: User Interfaces, Wallets, and Banking 2014 - 2019
- Wireless Solutions to Improve In-store Sales, Optimize Shopper Engagement, and Combat 'Showrooming'
- Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013-2018
- Mobile Location Commerce 2013 - 2018
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce page.