The goal was to not only to support the Ganeden Biotech brand, but to also provide a unique, educational asset to manufacturers who are looking to innovate with Ganeden Biotech; and I think we achieved that goal.
(PRWEB) February 05, 2014
Ganeden Biotech, a recognized world leader in the manufacturing and marketing of probiotics, announces the debut of the brand new website: GanedenBiotech.com. The new, responsive website has been both functionally and visually re-designed to include an “Idea Center” for product innovation, updated partner information, and new content targeted to manufacturers who are interested in probiotic or probiotic-derived ingredients for innovation in food, beverage, companion animal or personal care products.
The new website offers a clean, user friendly experience aimed to assist partners and potential partners through a wealth of content about Ganeden Biotech and its ingredients GanedenBC30 and Bonicel. Ganeden Biotech believes the new website will be an informative asset to manufacturers interested in innovating with probiotics.
“We are proud of this new website,” said Erin Miller, Ganeden Biotech Marketing Manager. “The goal was to not only to support the Ganeden Biotech brand, but to also provide a unique, educational asset to manufacturers who are looking to innovate with Ganeden Biotech; and I think we achieved that goal.”
New website enhancements include:
- The “Idea Center”, with white papers and case studies, will help drive innovative probiotic product concepts.
- An “Our Science” page emphasizing Ganeden’s unique probiotic research, along with a video and a photo gallery showcasing Ganeden’s state-of-the-art lab which specializes in partner support and applied probiotic research.
- A complete list of all of Ganeden Biotech’s published probiotic scientific studies.
- A categorized list showcasing many of the 85 partners who currently have products fortified with GanedenBC30 or Bonicel; along with their company logos and web addresses.
- Ganeden Biotech news and events page; including news releases, media mentions, images and logos, and a snapshot of upcoming tradeshow participation.
- New easy-to-navigate layout, with a fresh new look that is modern and visually attractive.
About Ganeden Biotech:
Ganeden Biotech is at the forefront of probiotic research and product development with an extensive library of published studies and more than 100 patents for probiotic technologies in the food, beverage, animal health, and now personal care ingredients markets. Ganeden is best known for GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), its patented, FDA GRAS, highly stable probiotic ingredient. Ganeden's newest ingredient, Bonicel, is the first science-backed, probiotic-derived, personal care ingredient shown to dramatically reduce signs of aging. For more information about Ganeden Biotech and licensing opportunities visit http://www.GanedenBiotech.com.