2014 is the year in which the mobile wallet eco-system must embrace key partnerships, monetise the connected consumer and build a dynamic strategy to truly achieve mass market digital payments
(PRWEB) February 07, 2014
In June 2013, Gartner forecast that the total value of worldwide mobile payment transactions (both remote and in-person) will reach $235 billion in 2013, a 44% increase from 2012. Gartner also forecast the total value of mobile payment transactions will be $721 billion by 2017. With such growth at stake, the mobile payments and mobile wallet industry has reached a tipping point where major banks, retailers, wireless carriers, and developers are now launching products into the market. Indeed, consumer subscriptions, adoption, mass deployment and the integration of this technology will be discussed in greater depth at The Wallet Wars USA 2014 event.
Value exchange and the connected consumer
Open Mobile Media, Project Director, Shreya Ganapathy stated, “Despite all the buzz in the mobile wallets space, no one yet has claimed the title ‘Master of the mobile wallet’. The game is still open.” She continued: “2014 is the year in which the mobile wallet eco-system must embrace key partnerships, monetise the connected consumer and build a dynamic strategy to truly achieve mass market digital payments.”
Wallet Wars 2014 Conference & Exhibition (June 19-20, New York) is the one event to unite the entire C level mobile wallet ecosystem to tackle how to create a seamless mobile wallet experience to unlock new revenue streams across the mobile payments arena.
For the complete Wallet Wars 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, visit:
Over 30+ Industry pioneer speakers at Wallet Wars 2014
The conference program and speaker line-up has just been launched. Here is a snapshot of the elite speakers who will be on stage this June. http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-wallet-wars-usa/conference-speakers.php
To see the full speaker line-up of over 30 industry leading speakers: http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-wallet-wars-usa/conference-speakers.php
The hottest industry debates and announcements:
These are a snap shot of topics that will be discussed further at Wallet Wars.
- The Evolution of the Mobile Wallet: Understanding the value proposition of the digital wallet and mobile payments. Will they lead to the end of traditional cash and plastic payments as we know them?
- Collaboration and Interoperability as a Key to Mobile Wallet Success: Discuss the need for partnerships such as ISIS that brings together key players in the eco-system to create one solution for the consumer and retailer. How is this changing the mobile wallet value chain?
- Mobile Wallets as a Revenue Generating Opportunity: Hear success stories on how companies like Starbucks and Home Depot have leveraged their mobile wallets to target their consumers, build loyalty and in turn drive revenue
- Value Exchange and Customer Data: Focus on the benefits of the payment and non-payment models of the digital wallet to the consumers. What will make consumers give up their data and traditional payment methods?
- Technology Marches Forward but is it Market Ready? Discuss what technologies will prevail. See who will win the battle between NFC, Low Energy Bluetooth, BLE Beacon technology, QR codes or hybrid wallet models
With 30+ senior-level speakers, 20+ sessions, Wallet Wars is the most focussed mobile wallet event with over 250+ C-level execs set to attend.
“Wallet Wars was a great opportunity to take down the barriers to communication between all the stakeholders in the mobile wallet space. Learning more about each other’s goals and issues helps facilitate progress towards the results we all want to achieve, especially in delivering real value to consumers.” John Schulte Mercantile, Chief Intelligence Officer, Bank of Michigan
For the complete Wallet Wars 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.openmobilemedia.com/mobile-wallet-wars-usa/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Open Mobile Media team at walletwars(at)openmobilemedia(dot)com.
Register before Friday 24th February via the secure link below to take advantage for $500 saving on all conference passes:
About Open Mobile Media
Open Mobile Media is the reference point for future mobile and web landscapes. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information. Open Mobile Media is part of FC Business Intelligence Ltd. FC Business Intelligence Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales - Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. enabling dialogue throughout the industry.
Project Director | Open Mobile Media
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7150 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7150