Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 07, 2014
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of January transactions and new assignments.
- Carter’s has signed a lease for a new location at Newnan Crossing Shopping Center in Newnan, Ga. The new location will consist of approximately 5,000 square feet, and is scheduled to open in the spring of 2014.
Sarah Williams of the SRS Atlanta office represented the tenant, Carter’s, in the transaction. Ken Hinkle with Retail Properties of America, Inc. represented the landlord, RPAI Newnan Crossing, L.L.C.
- Kid to Kid, an upscale resale children’s fashion and equipment exchange, has signed a lease for a new location at Alpharetta Crossing shopping center in Alpharetta, Ga. The new store will consist of approximately 4,800 square feet, and is located at the southwest corner of the intersection of Haynes Bridge Road and Old Milton Parkway.
Sarah Williams of the SRS Atlanta office represented the tenant, Kid to Kid, in the transaction. Jennifer Duvall with Coro Realty Advisors, LLC represented the landlord, ALG Limited Partnership.
- La Mex Mexican Grill has leased the 2,100-square-foot former Good Times space at I-70 and Blue River Pkwy in Silverthorne, Colo.
Austin Tillack and Tony Pierangeli of the SRS Denver office represented the landlord. Mollie McCarthy with Chuck Leathers Real Estate represented the tenant.
- SRS Real Estate Partners has leased another space for Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches. The former Qdoba space is 1,875 square feet and located at the southwest corner of Indian School Road and Scottsdale Road. Jimmy John’s will open spring of 2014. The space is located on the hard corner of the high traffic intersection adjacent to the Starbucks in prominent Old Town Scottsdale.
Brian Polachek with the SRS Phoenix office represented Jimmy John’s in the transaction. Michael Feldman and Danielle Davis at LevRose Real Estate represented the landlord, PMC Enterprises, LLC.
- RPM Spin, a spin cycle studio, has leased a 1,383-square-foot space at Grayhawk Plaza Shopping Center. The new location for RPM Spin is located at the southeast corner of Grayhawk Drive and Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale, Ariz. RPM Spin is a boutique drop-saddle spin studio focused on speed, endurance, and strength.
Corey Condit with the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, RPM Spin, LLC, in the transaction. Adam Madison with Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Scottsdale Grayhawk Center, LLC.
- Jos. A. Bank will open two new retail stores this spring in the San Francisco Bay Area. The first store, with 4,000 square feet, will open in March and is located at 1403 N. Main St. in Walnut Creek’s popular downtown shopping district. The company’s Walnut Creek store is two blocks away from open-air shopping center Broadway Plaza, which is anchored by national retailers Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, and Macy’s.
Jos. A. Bank’s second store, with 4,300 square feet, will open in May and is located in Iron Horse Plaza in the heart of downtown Danville, Calif. at 413 Railroad Ave. Iron Horse Plaza is anchored by Lunardi’s and includes La Boulange, Peets Coffee & Tea and other retailers.
In addition to these two new stores in Northern California, the company is planning to open a 4,258-square-foot store this May in The Marketplace, located at 9000 Ming Ave. in Bakersfield, Calif. Jos. A. Bank will join Williams-Sonoma, Chico’s, White House Black Market, and other national and local retailers in the shopping center.
Laura Tinetti of the SRS San Francisco office represented the tenant, Jos. A. Bank, in the leasing of the Walnut Creek, Danville, and Bakersfield sites.
- The SRS San Jose office recently announced that Lawrence Commercial Center was sold to a group of private investors for $11 million. The 3.72-acre multi-tenant retail and office property is conveniently located along Lawrence Expressway at the entrance to Oakmead Business Park in Sunnyvale, Calif., which is considered one of Silicon Valley’s premier technology business parks. The center consists of three buildings totaling 42,926 square feet. St. John’s Bar & Grill, Tasty Subs & Pizza, Federal Express, Oakmead Dental, and Best Chiropractic Care Oakmead are among the 28 tenants occupying the space.
Bob Quigley of the SRS San Jose office, along with Albert Wang of Alpha Investments and Property Management, represented the seller, Cheng and Niemen Associates LP, in the transaction.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.