Vernon Hills, IL (PRWEB) February 10, 2014
Wonderlic, the nation’s leading publisher of employment assessments and student admissions tests, today announced the “Most Engaging” Leaders and Employers in the Wonderlic Leadership Invitational.
The purpose of the Invitational was to help organizations evaluate the quality of their leadership team. A leader is more than a job title or position of authority. Excellent leaders create an environment where others want to follow by inspiring others to internalize organizational goals and values, apply extraordinary effort, and achieve results above and beyond expectations.
The Invitational was open to organizations of all sizes as well as individuals. Leaders and their direct reports completed a series of questionnaires, which produced a Favorability Engagement Rating that was used to determine the most engaging leaders and organizations. We are pleased to announce and congratulate…
The Top Ten Leaders (In alphabetical order):
1. Warren Barhorst, Iscential, Houston, Texas
2. Karen Divito, Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital, Lincoln, Nebraska
3. Mark Hakel, Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital, Lincoln, Nebraska
4. Steven Huffman, City of St. Charles, St. Charles, Illinois
5. Stephanie Kleinhenz, Iscential, Houston, Texas
6. Mat Mason, Ponderosa Fire Department, Houston, Texas
7. Kim Schult, City of St. Charles, St. Charles, Illinois
8. Paul Silitsky, answerQUEST, Hollywood, Florida
9. Danny Steinbach, Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital, Lincoln, Nebraska
10. Charie Zanck, American Community Bank & Trust, Woodstock, Illinois
The Top Ten Organizations (In alphabetical order):
1. Accudata Systems, Houston, Texas
2. Applewood Plumbing Heating & Electric, Denver, Colorado
3. AxelaCare Health Solutions, Lenexa, Kansas
4. CACTUS, Overland Park, Kansas
5. Cobalt MedPlans, Kansas City, Missouri
6. Hajoca, Ardmore, Pennsylvania
7. Iscential, Houston, Texas
8. Merchant Bank & Trust, West Harrison, Indiana
9. Mountz, Inc, San Jose, California
10. Ponderosa Fire Department, Houston, Texas
“It’s no secret that leaders play a pivotal role in the success of an organization,” states Michael Callans, Vice President of Research and Development at Wonderlic. “Everyone who entered showed a strong interest in discovering where they excelled and where they needed improvement in order to help maintain and develop their leadership style.”
All winners will receive a framed Leadership Excellence Certificate, and all entrants received a detailed report about their leadership styles, engagement metrics, and team culture.
Wonderlic, Inc. is a privately held company headquartered in Vernon Hills, Illinois and a founding member of the Association of Test Publishers. The company provides businesses and schools with a comprehensive library of highly regarded assessments and surveys for each phase of the hiring and student selection process. In its 75+ year history, Wonderlic has delivered over 300 million assessments and surveys for more than 60,000 organizations, government agencies, and accrediting bodies. For more information, please visit http://www.wonderlic.com.