As we continue to grow the Institute community, we maintain the perspective that all voices are critical in the patient experience conversation.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 06, 2014
To support its distinction as a community of practice engaging members as contributors to the collective development of patient experience knowledge, The Beryl Institute introduces a Resource Advisory Council (RAC) of resource providers from organizations across the United States.
The RAC is designed to integrate market intelligence and insights into the strategic and tactical direction of the Institute. A critical commitment of the Institute is to serve as the hub for all voices impacting and influencing the patient experience movement.
“As we continue to grow the Institute community, we maintain the perspective that all voices are critical in the patient experience conversation,” said Jason Wolf, president of The Beryl Institute. “This includes those not only in healthcare leadership, care delivery or patients and families, but also organizations that are working every day to provide the best in resources for those working to improve the patient experience.”
The RAC will complement the Institute’s Executive Board, Advisory Board and Global Patient and Family Advisory Council by ensuring a breadth of innovative insights from the healthcare marketplace to inform the strategic direction and resource offerings of the Institute. The Council will review the Institute’s areas of focus and current resources and offer suggestions on new opportunities and topics of interest ensuring the Institute maintains a leading edge perspective on the patient experience.
Members are current resource providers who exemplify a commitment to supporting patient experience excellence and improvement through their organizations and the resources they provide, and include:
- Darrel Atkin, Director Marketing, Skylight Healthcare Systems, San Diego, CA
- Kristin Baird, RN, BSN, MHA, CEO, Baird Group, Fort Atkinson, WI
- Samir Batra, Senior Director, Healthcare Solutions, CareInSync Corporation, Santa Clara, CA
- Paul Clark, Founder, Chief Executive Officer, SmartPatient, Nashville, TN
- Richard Corder, Assistant Vice President, CRICO Strategies, Boston, MA
- Lynn A. Ehrmantraut, Senior Vice President, Research and Performance Improvement, Avatar Solutions LLC, Orlando, FL
- Ron Evens, CEO, Language of Caring, Saint Louis, MO
- Joe M. Inguanzo, PhD, President and CEO, Professional Research Consultants, Inc., Omaha, NE
- Gautam Mahtani, CEO, Customer Feedback Systems, Dallas, TX
- Susan E. Mazer, PhD, President/CEO, Healing Healthcare Systems, Reno, NV
- Anne Mendoza, Patient Experience Coach, BLG, A Healthstream Company, Pensacola, FL
- Dan Prince, President, Catalyst Healthcare Research, Nashville, TN
- Kimberly K. Rath, Chairman, Talent Plus, Inc., Lincoln, NE
- Tim Travis, President, TruthPoint, Eden Prairie, MN
For more information on The Beryl Institute Resource Advisory Council, visit http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=PXRAC.
About The Beryl Institute
The Beryl Institute serves as the professional home for stakeholders who recognize that the patient experience is an essential element in the execution and evaluation of healthcare professionals. The Institute is committed to improving the patient experience, by serving as a reliable resource for shared information and proven practices, a dynamic incubator of leading research and new ideas and an interactive connector of leaders and practitioners. The Institute is uniquely positioned to develop and publicize cutting-edge concepts focused on improving the patient experience, touching thousands of healthcare executives and patients.
The Beryl Institute defines the patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.