Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) February 10, 2014
Capable of supporting up to 600 horsepower, the E-Street system has an all-new throttle body that fits any square-bore, four-barrel intake manifold. Even better, the E-Street system has easy-to-use software on the included Android tablet so an enthusiast can get up and running with the ECU’s baseline tune, then fine-tune and monitor system performance without the need for a laptop.
The throttle body is fully assembled with injectors, fuel rails, linkage, and sensors, making it about as close to bolt-on-and-go EFI as you can get.The system even automatically adjusts for engine upgrades.
Other features include:
- Wide band O2 sensor
- Fully assembled OEM-quality wiring harness with preterminated connectors
- Progressive throttle linkage for great driveability and increased mileage potential)
- Touch screen Android tablet with wireless Bluetooth connectivity to the ECU to create, modify, and save unlimited tunes
- Self mapping fuel curve to correct and dial-in your tune (no tuning experience needed
- Control over electric fan and A/C relays
- Preprogrammed dashboards for monitoring system performance
The Edelbrock E-Street EFI System comes with an EFI sump kit that allows the use of the existing mechanical or low-pressure electric fuel pump—no need to plumb a return line or upgrade to an expensive high-pressure fuel pump. The self-contained system delivers a choice of 49 or 60 psi of fuel pressure and fits under the hood on most any vehicle. The kit includes the fuel sump tank with preinstalled high-pressure pump and regulator, wiring harness, mounting bracket, hose, fittings, and all necessary hardware.
Summit Racing Equipment