Park City, UT (PRWEB) February 07, 2014
Today, Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, published a new information on increasing health insurance policy sales.
According to Zane Benefits’ website, many health insurance brokers feel uncertain about the health insurance market post-ACA. However, for brokers who are willing to adapt, there is tremendous opportunity.
Zane Benefits offers ten trends in how health insurance brokers are increasing health insurance policy sales in 2014.
1) Dust Off Individual Product Lines
2) Register with the Public Health Insurance Exchanges
3) Offer Defined Contribution Solutions
4) Incorporate a Private Health Exchange Solution
5) Think Voluntary
6) Focus on Your Target Markets
7) Utilize Internet Inbound Marketing
8) Be the Go-To Person for ACA (aka ObamaCare) Questions
9) Become a Trusted Advisor
10) Ask for Referrals
About Zane Benefits
Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, was founded in 2006 to revolutionize the way employers provide employee health benefits in America. We empower employees to take control over their own healthcare, while helping employers recruit and retain the best talent. Our online solutions allow small and medium-sized businesses to successfully transition to a health benefits program that creates happier employees, reduces costs and frees up more time to serve their customers. For more information about ZaneHealth, visit http://www.zanebenefits.com.