Chattanooga, TN (PRWEB) February 07, 2014
Spring break is just around the corner and that means nine days of vacation! Chattanooga’s Spring Break Safari offers a great way to get out of the house, recharge and spend some quality family time together.
The special, inclusive Spring Break Safari is anything but ordinary. The city has been transformed into a place where kids rule and adventure is everywhere. Kids can’t resist exploring the world with lots of hands-on activities designed just for them.
What if kids could be… a Keeper Kid and feed and mingle with sharks and sea turtles; Spelunker deep in a cavern; Sword Fighter on an enchanted trail; Pirate and navigate the Tennessee River; Art Explorer and uncover hidden treasures; Conductor aboard a traincar; Zoologist encountering chimpanzees, jaguars, reptiles and camels; indoor Fort Builder in a giant living room; Engineer on a trolley; or a Culinary Creator whipping up sweets?
Families can also explore Chattanooga on the 13-site Scavenger Hunt, an exciting way to learn more about each attraction and different areas throughout the city. There are a series of clues – both outside and inside the attractions as well as around the city – that need to be answered and then documented by taking pictures. The Scavenger Hunt can be accessed on the mobile site or viewed in the official Spring Break Safari Guide located at any of the participating attractions. The Guide can also be downloaded online.
Take advantage of exclusive Spring Break Safari Packages that include overnight accommodations and a variety of the Spring Break Safari adventures.
Get the full scoop on Chattanooga’s Spring Break Safari.
Upcoming Spring Events in Chattanooga:
- Rock City’s Shamrock City/March 8-9 & 15-16
- Chattanooga River Market/Saturdays, March 22-Sept. 6
- Rock City’s Fairytale Nights – NEW IN 2014/March 28–April 20
- Jazzanooga/Month of April
- 4 Bridges Arts Festival/April 11-13
- Chattanooga Zoo’s Hug-a-Bunny Day/April 19
- Tennessee Valley Railroad’s Day Out With Thomas/April 26,27; May 3, 4, 10
- Chattanooga Market/Sundays, April 27-Dec. 21
- Nightfall Concert Series/Fridays, May 2-Aug 29
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Jazz Festival/May 2-4
- 3 State/3 Mountain Challenge/May3
- Rock City Gardens’ Southern Blooms Festival/May 3-4
- Chattanooga Craft Beer Festival/May 10
For a complete listing of events in Chattanooga, view the Events Calendar.