London, UK (PRWEB) February 07, 2014
In 2008, the world consumption of compound fertilizers (NPK) decreased sharply as a result of the global economic crisis and skyrocketing prices. However, the situation in the worldwide NPK market stabilized afterwards, the market recovered in 2010, and it has followed an upward trend since then. Nevertheless, no considerable growth was registered in the market in the after-crisis period. Currently, the global annual production capacity of NPK exceeds 100 million tonnes. In 2012-2013, the overall NPK capacity recorded an 11% YoY increase. Asia has witnessed most of the capacity introductions in the past few years. It ranks the leading NPK manufacturing region in the world. Furthermore, Asia is poised to maintain its leadership in the world NPK market in the upcoming years.
SACF, Yara, BASF, Acron, Sino-Arab Chemical Fertilizers Company, Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative, PT PETROKIMIA GRESIK, EuroChem Antwerpen, Lianyungang Maling Fertilizer Factory and ANDA Chemical are among the entrenched players in the global compound NPK fertilizers market.
In-demand research report “Compound NPK Fertilizers Market in CIS Countries and Globally” elaborated by BAC Reports has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Compound NPK Fertilizers Market in CIS Countries and Globally
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 2,760.00
The report provides an up-to-bottom analysis of the market for NPK fertilizers in the CIS countries and globally. It highlights the current state of the market and also offers insights into the historical background. The topical research study reviews the situation in the feedstock market, grants access to the accurate statistics on NPK fertilizers production and consumption, traces the recent regional price fluctuations, covers foreign trade dynamics. The report uncovers information on the peculiarities of NPK fertilizers market scenario in the CIS countries; investigates the competitive climate and profiles the leading market players. Besides, future forecasts of the NPK fertilizers market performance, globally and in the CIS countries, are available in the research report.
- Comprehensive profile of compound fertilizers, including data on the existing types, properties, manufacturing process, etc.
- Insightful reviews of the feedstock market state (global and in the certain CIS countries).
- In-depth analysis of the compound fertilizers markets in the CIS countries with data on production, consumption, foreign trade, manufacturers and investment projects.
- Up-to –bottom analysis of the worldwide market for compound fertilizers.
- Profound examination of the major geographical markets for compound fertilizers (regional and country markets).
- Future outlook with forecasts of capacity, production and consumption.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.