Albany, NY (PRWEB) February 08, 2014
PharmaSphere: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Deal Trends in Latin America: 2008 - 2012
"PharmaSphere: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Deal Trends in Latin America: 2008 - 2012" report provides an in-depth understanding of the key deals that took place in the region during the last decade. The type of deals covered in the report include Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Licensing and Collaboration & Partnerships.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/186881
The report also provides understanding on the regional differences in the deal making activity to that of the global trends and key trends are outlined with insight on drivers such as regulatory policy, macro-economic and industry factors as well as market access challenges. Case studies including the top five deals in value among Mergers & Acquisition, Licensing and Collaboration & Partnerships are strategically analyzed to provide comprehensive understanding on areas such as structure and status of the deal vis a vis the overall corporate strategy.
Key Questions Answered
- How are the main deal categories faring among top countries in the Latin America region over the past five years?
- What are the primary reasons for increased activity in strategic deals by leading pharmaceutical companies in LATAM region?
- What are the key trends, and strategies involved in M&As, licensing deals, and collaboration agreements entered into by leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies in the Latin American region?
- What strategies are the most successful companies pursuing to gain and maintain their market leading position?
- Which are the key companies that are potential targets of acquisitions?
To Get Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/186881
- Report provides in-depth understanding of the key pharmaceutical and healthcare deals that took place in the LATAM region during the past five years. Furthermore, key deals are discussed from a domestic and global point of view.
- Current regulatory framework in various markets in LATAM including recent and/or ongoing developments that are expected to impact or influencing the industry are discussed. In-depth commentary on four countries in the region are included.
- Highly Insightful analyses on the deal making terms, strategic implications and synergies of recent deals activity in the LATAM pharmaceutical industry.
- Collaboration & Acquisition Strategies: Exhaustive discussion on the strategic implications and synergies of recent M&A and partnering activities. Case Studies of five deals are included in each deal category.
- Expert Insights on the corporate strategies of various drug companies seeking a competitive advantage in the pharmaceutical market place.
- Five major regional companies are profiled providing an in-depth analysis on their individual deal making strategies.
- Number of Case Studies on top deal making activities shedding light on rationale and strategy. Potential targets for acquisitions in the region are also identified.
To Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/pharmasphere-pharmaceutical-and-healthcare-deal-trends-in-latin-america-2008-2012
Reasons to buy
- Understand the primary drivers behind major deal initiatives in the LATAM region.
- Analyze the structure of the deals and gain insight on the various factors considered when structuring deal terms in strategic acquisitions, mergers, collaborations, and licensing.
- Identify rationale behind potential takeover targets and partners, thereby maximizing your opportunities for consolidation, investment, and strategic partnerships in the Asia Pacific region.
- Use this information as an independent source for your due diligence and transaction strategy.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207